Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Pirates, nagas, water?....../shiver

Please no.
    That......

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    No. No. No. Just no.

Vashj'ir was awesome. Anyone saying otherwise is the typical WoW complainer who is afraid of change. Quests were awesome, going around was actually very easy once you got the sea mount, the scenario was awesome, no, fighting was not hard nor the incredibly bugged thing some people make out to be. Best zone in cataclysm.

Many people believed Cataclysm was a hoax. Many people believed MoP was a hoax. Fact is, new WoW expansions always come up like this. It isn't a hoax
    Vashj'ir was cool, it was unique, it was horribly implemented for a leveling zone, especially a zone at the start of an expansion that had to compete with the streamlined Hyjal. Hyjal was one zone to get from 80 to 82. Vashj'ir was three zones to do the same thing, AND there was a ton of MANDATORY z-axis movement. Story wise, Vashj'ir beats Hyjal, Hyjal had a bunch of lore retcons in it just so there could be something interesting other than, "Ragnaros is burning down Hyjal!" which it still largely summed up to be. Vashj'ir was new, fresh, it had some really cool parts. The submarine part was amazing, when I saw that happen, I was like, "nice." Hyjal was largely everything we had done in the past, but apart from bears in trees it was also smooth and bugless. You could knock Hyjal out in a couple of hours, Vashj'ir was like an entire afternoon and evening. That's not a bad thing, unless you're merely interested in getting to the level cap and there's an alternate option that is easier and more rewarding, then it's a bad thing.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Deleted
    Now we know, it is a WoW expansion, not D3 one. Do you think, is it the Burning Legion based or Azhara ??? I hope, it is the Burning Legion one. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Now we know, it is a WoW expansion
    How do we know that? I didn't see any announcements.

Deleted
    Have such expansion like this after mop would be nothing els then fail. Blizzard need bring big guns after MOP fail.

Don't listen to the haters. This is brilliant. Outstanding work!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Vashir was not all it could be. It was pretty, but the content and navigation were subpar. I enjoyed it nevertheless. I am not against giving Blizz a second chance to make underwater zones. I would definitely try out underwater zones in the next expansion.

Deleted
    I just want LFR to have "behaviour"-based reward system.

And another zone like Uldum, which was of course catas best zone.

The Twighlight Highlands...no...no please...no more...

Deleted
    I want Tel'abim, and a scenario that makes us collect bananas

I don't want another swimming in water zones, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I don't want another swimming in water zones, please.
    Speak for yourself, I loved Vasj'ir. In my opinion it's the pride of their graphics and design teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAaron View Post
    I want Tel'abim, and a scenario that makes us collect bananas
    Should make it a battleground. Showdown at the banana plantation.

Well if this is indeed the theme and if they do plan the add "The Dark Below" zone then I suggest they get the guys who made Brutal Legend... Double ... something. When it comes to making creepy mad things, these guys hold the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    Don't listen to the haters. This is brilliant. Outstanding work!
    Thanks man :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Raseri View Post
    Sorry OP, can't help but laugh that you jumped the gun and it turns out to be a hoax. Maybe we will see what everyone wants after all, the Legion theme.
    I have but one single wish: Mystery, magic, unknown terrain and battles in the land of the enemies. It's something I liked in BC and Wrath: Rough terrain, war all over the place and the magic and mystery of the zones (Notable Zangarmash). Those things felt very lacking in MoP like the Mogu in the Jade Forest not doing much beside lurking in their ruins.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2013-10-06 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    While your ideas aren't bad I'd like to see a different approach. What do people want? Some want the Legion , some Aszhara. I say why not both. Aszhara is a character that once was allied with the Legion, so they can easily please everyone. Make us fight Aszhara, make her betray N'Zoth in her mad bid for power and open portals, which lead us to the Legion. Thus the threat on this world would be over and we can focus on the next bad guys. Maybe Sargeras will reward Aszhara and give her power that rivals even that of Kil'Jaeden, I think this would be a very interesting expansion and make everyone happy.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-10-06 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    Obsolus, this thread is awesome! Nice work, looks super!

I, also, would love a TDB expansion so bad, more than the burning legion rubbish, which should come after.

But im also really hoping we get a Deepholm like zone. I loved i there.

Also loved Vash'Jir. And I hope that Blizz knows that many people do.

Cuz heres the thing. The people who HATE something, voice their opinions much more than the people who LOVE something.

And, as someone said, the mmochamp posters are just a minority of all wow players.

Jabulaniman out.

Deleted
    Honestly if this is a hoax, Blizzard should hire the guy/gal behind it because s/he put a hell of a lot of effort into this, i mean look at the detail in the art and how it ties into lore. Amazing!
    Last edited by mmoc99db3002a4; 2013-10-06 at 09:51 AM. Reason: typo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Great ideas matey

If only the oversized corporate egoes would allow for a little crowdsourcing during the planning phase of an xpac.... I'd be back throwing money at Blizzard with Your xpack vision any time. Sadly, I don't have much hope for a comprehensive, and refreshing follow up, that does not trivialize everything on it's way while continuosly raining Redacted on their most loyal customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome concept, pretty much spot on what I would absolutely love to see. I'd actually like to see MORE underwater zones, i loved Vash'jr to pieces.

Only thing that gave me pause - why would we raid and defeat the Makrura if they're the sworn enemy of the Naga? Would make more sense if they're in league. Also, the overall theme needs some more spice - I can easily imagine some Legion - related content foreshadowing the next expansion AFTER that one, some Emerald Dream content, Kul Tiras, the Goblin merchant princes, and so on and so forth.

I'm definitely hoping for Azshara, Nazjatar, Ny'alotha and N'zoth. I think they're the common ground the lore has set up to be expected soon (TM). The rest is really up to Blizzard. I'd hope for less pirates/trolls, more Emerald Dream/ Caverns of Time etc. But one thing is sadly certain - when we get Azshara, we will get Zandalar -_-