Deleted

Elemental @ Dark Animus

Hello guys! Im in need on some tips for Dark Animus, what i have in mind is alot of FS on diffrent targets?
    Whats else can be good?
    We haven't tried him yet..
    Btw its 25man! :-)

I put focus on one of the massives so I can keep FS on it along with the boss. I wouldn't try to FS more than that, though, as you'll start to lose out on ES.

Don't Flame Shock anything other than what you are attacking. It is a DPS loss. You can't AoE anything so you're just doing your normal single target priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Don't Flame Shock anything other than what you are attacking. It is a DPS loss. You can't AoE anything so you're just doing your normal single target priority.
    No idea where you get this from, but IT IS worth flame shocking multiple targets. I'd advice you as Tickle said to atleast keep FS up at 1 massive for max dps. Also you can glyph Healing Stream Totem for the lightning resistance.

just hold all your CDs for when DA activates. i guess if you wanted to get some FSs rolling on the massive(s?) before hand and during, it could help a little.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    You'll want to keep FS up on up to two targets (Massive included) but balancing more than that you'll be likely to cut yourself short of ES/Fulm.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature