Deleted

video editing question

hi,

in the near future i plan to make some videos of our boss kills in wow but atm i don't have any great knowledge in video editing. I want to make to build an intro for the video and put some music in and these things.

So my question, can anyone give some good advices for what programs you are using for such video editing and if there are some helpful guides to find a good start.

Would be great to get some good advice.

Deleted
    Sony Vegas is all you need, very easy.

Deleted
    not vegas ffs, its really expensive, and you dont need vegas, get sony movie studio 12 platinum edition, its around £35 i bought it for, has every thing you need to edit, the only diff with this and vegas is 4K rendering, fuck knows why people reccomend it at the mo, my advice is to trial the software and buy it, soundforge also is wonderful to use, and its cd ripping and sound saving formats (the wav 32 bit files omg) are awesome.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this is what you should get at the least

I used two programs to editing videos. One is Sony Vegas, another is Brorsoft Video Converter. I have various common video formats, like mts, mxf, mov, mp4, avi that Sony Vegas can not support all. At that time, Brorsoft Video Converter can help me yo transcode videos to MPEG, the most compatible video format for Vegas affording.