Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Three Black Children beat a White Child, tried as Juveniles.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...-civil-rights/

Yet another reason that the Civil Rights movement of today is a farce, and the NAACP should be disbanded. They were very keen to point the race card during the Trayvon Martin Case, but when an actual white child is attacked for REFUSING to buy drugs, they are noticeably silent. The attack was so vicious that the Bus Driver himself did not dare to get involved. Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight, and Lloyd Khemradj, all 15 years old, beat a thirteen year old white child.

All three were charged with aggravated battery and have since been released.

This is the double standard that exists in the African American Community, and the apathy that has destroyed any redeeming qualities that once existed to the Civil Rights movement. The leaders of the NAACP should be outraged by this and should condemn it. They will not however. They should be trying these boys as adults, and yet they will not. While I can understand the reason for the children being charged as juveniles, I would submit that were the situations reversed however, make no error that three white children of the same age beating a black student on the bus would garner national media attention and outrage, including a presidential response.

The attack would likely be considered to be "Racial Hatred", and the three would have been tried as adults for a certainty. This is not a isolated occurrence either, and several documented attacks "For Trayvon" have elicited black men to go out, seek out Caucasians and beat them senseless. They disregard that George Zimmerman was actually Latino, as they have been trained to hate Caucasians.

I would submit that it is highly likely though the media glossed over it, that this is a prime example of the racial hatred that now exists in the African American community, and the sense of entitled superiority many believe they deserve. "Respect" as they call it is a thinly veiled excuse to talk away the fact that many young African Americans are raised to hate white people with a passion, and are told "Don't let no cracker back talk you." When beating a "White boy" is something that is lauded in the African American Community, and this is confirmed by the many films that are produced by African Americans that show White people as clumsy or stupid; you know there is a significant issue.

To be wholly fair, just as many African Americans are civilized and do not have this view, but it is a cultural shift that is worth discussion and documentation. Where is Ben Jealous? Where is Jesse Jackson? Where is Al Sharpton? Too busy sucking money from the racial hatred that they contrived and created. If the African American community desires true equality, they must be taken to task to ensure this behavior is repudiated, and if they will not then other racial denominations must do what they will not and end this reverse discrimination once and for all.

Discuss, but keep it civil.

Edit: Bolding the key part.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-08-14 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Children commit a crime, tried as children.

More at 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    They got off very easily. If I were the parent of the 13 year old, I would go ape shit.

Deleted
    Children were tried as children? What are you getting at? Am I missing something?

The media isn't going to stir it up though, so the dimwits won't know that they should feel a certain way.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

Black people get off free all the time when its Black on White crime..

Seems like white people always get the short end of the stick..

That with Mexicans taking all our jobs.

White people are going to be the minority soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorhn View Post
    16 year old "boys" are frequently tried as adults in serious crimes. Assault and Battery is one such offense. Breaking a boys arm in the process of said beating could be construed as attempted murder. Try again.
    They were 15 according to your post.

Breaking a boys arm in the process of said beating could be construed as attempted murder.
    That'd be a very specious claim, since a broken arm isn't a life-threatening injury.

16 year old "boys" are frequently tried as adults in serious crimes. Assault and Battery is one such offense. Breaking a boys arm in the process of said beating could be construed as attempted murder. Try again.
    You mean the 15 year-old boys broke his arm.

Also, kids frequently being tried as adults is the farce. Pretty sure that black kids are the ones most frequently tried as adults, too.

Whatever point you're trying to make here is just stupid/wrong.

When animals attack humans.

Why would this be considered "racial hatred" as you put it? I see nothing that suggests it was racially motivated, in fact you said the reason was because he refused to buy drugs and you made no prior mention of it.

This just looks like you trying to stir up race issues.

As for the claim that a broken arm is not life-threatening, I'm arguing that I doubt these boys cared what was broken. Context in a crime is everything, and from the savagery of the attack which can be viewed on the video I believe they sought significant bodily harm on this child...
    That still doesn't make it attempted murder, though, just aggravated assault. And proving that they intended to kill him, rather than just beat him within an inch of his life, would be nigh-impossible.

All three were charged with aggravated battery and have since been released.
    This means they should still be facing sentences for what they were charged for, doesn't it?

If not, then this is even more BS than that gang rape in Sweden we had a while back, where the offenders were minors too.

Why is their race an issue? From what I've read, them being black and the kid being white wasn't a factor, just that the kids were cowards and could outnumber him.

As long as they are punished in accordance to what the laws say they should, I see no issue here.

Saddens me a bit to see that no one did anything to help, including the only adult there.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about: "Three teens beat up another teen"? This kind of stuff happens all the time and no one cares until they can attach some sort of racial or social stigma to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is a case by case basis and compared to each other they don't always make sense unfortunately. Doesn't mean it's necessarily intentionally racially related.

I think this topic has run its course even before it began:
    Juveniles were tried as if they were... Wait for it... Juveniles.

Yes, it is true that juveniles are sometimes sentenced as if they were adults... But it's inconsistent with the law, because if you're going to follow that route, then why on earth would you have a system especially designed for juveniles?

Is the ruling too easy on the fifteen-year-olds? Well; yes, if you ask me. Is it because of the tone of their skin? Probably not. They are juveniles, tried as juveniles. So OP: Sorry to say, but you're just being racist.

its not racists because the victim is white..
    but if the victim was black thats a whole different story

Yeah, you're racist, great, no need to write long ass posts about it.