Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Yah if your a foolish sheep who lets only ONE source of the media determine their opinion.

I watch all the major news networks and form my own.
    While the fact that there are some people responsible enough to educate themselves thus makes me happy, the fact that there is a need to triangulate the truth out of our modern journalism makes me sad.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Children commit a crime, tried as children.

More at 11.
    this. the OP is just an excuse to shoehorn in some racist views.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    There has been so much inequality for decades and now you expect things to change. If the shoe was on the other foot i am sure the 24 hour news networks would go insane.
    The media response would be about as insane as you whining about how you're oppressed and blacks are privileged. The media response isn't about inequality, it's about ratings. Not enough people, black or white, think there is a political or social need to influence a widespread media response.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Why would this be considered "racial hatred" as you put it? I see nothing that suggests it was racially motivated, in fact you said the reason was because he refused to buy drugs and you made no prior mention of it.

This just looks like you trying to stir up race issues.
    It always kills me when people turn a non race issue into one and then bitch about race issues. Like um... you just made the issue so you're mad at yourself lol.

Also I don't think the OP is thinking, why would the NAACP suddenly jump to rallying for the white man who may get beat up by some black person? Not the point of the NAACP.

Why isn't some asian league standing up for white person beat up by asians!!! <- sounds stupid.

no one is shocked by black violence. its common. sad truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    It always kills me when people turn a non race issue into one and then bitch about race issues. Like um... you just made the issue so you're mad at yourself lol.

Also I don't think the OP is thinking, why would the NAACP suddenly jump to rallying for the white man who may get beat up by some black person? Not the point of the NAACP.

Why isn't some asian league standing up for white person beat up by asians!!! <- sounds stupid.
    the point is the hypocrisy. their reaction to one case is inconsistent when the tables are turned. the OP isnt suggesting it was racially charged, just that if they assume one is racially charged, logically they should assume the other is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodeo View Post
    no one is shocked by black violence. its common. sad truth.
    What is black violence and how does it differ from other forms of violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    What is black violence and how does it differ from other forms of violence?
    violence committed by blacks? did that really warrant explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by Brodeo View Post
    violence committed by blacks? did that really warrant explanation?
    Its just curious because you never see anyone say "white violence". Or really any other color. We just act like violence by african americans is show how different or special.

that town should hire george Zimmeran as the offical neighborhood watch and walla problem solved

Its just curious because you never see anyone say "white violence". Or really any other color. We just act like violence by african americans is show how different or special.
    further illustrating my point

Lol, black crime, hispanic crime, minority crime, but no one says white crime because it's without stigma. Minorities get a stigma simply for being there and if they commit a crime it becomes "ooooh you see that mexicans commit crimes... damn latino crime."

The seed of hate is in everyone. Sadly, the political climate favors some groups over others. It is what it is. You just have to accept it and adapt.