Is there no other way?

Okay. So me and a few friends are bored with out 'current' games. Decided to check out le Old Republicans once again.

I bought the game way back at launch. So I'm preferred.

I'm trying to make a Cartel Coin purchase. I know I have the funds on my CC, it's getting denied. So obviously I must contact Support.

Is Phone the only way? I can't put in a ticket. I can't post on the forums there. So...there's no email? Nothing else?

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the only way is phone indeed unless you are subbed.

I'd recommend subbing...

I logged in yesterday after I let my subscription lapse and the "preferred status" experience is garbage compared to the subscriber experience. Not just because you get access to everything, but because you don't get told "you can't access this feature because you're not a suscriber" everytime you click a button or look at something.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'd recommend subbing...

I logged in yesterday after I let my subscription lapse and the "preferred status" experience is garbage compared to the subscriber experience. Not just because you get access to everything, but because you don't get told "you can't access this feature because you're not a suscriber" everytime you click a button or look at something.
    I'm already planning to, problem is I can't 'till Friday.

Me and a friend are using the new RaF to give each other bonuses. He can't sub till Fri, and he's the one inviting me. So, basically I get to sit on my thumbs.

I wanted to buy a $5 cartel coin thingy and get the extra human hair styles, but Bioware doesn't help out the 'unwashed masses' who already spent $100+ on the game before!

I guess I can wait. It's bugging me cause I want to play now, but I don't want to play a toon with a look I don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    I guess I can wait. It's bugging me cause I want to play now, but I don't want to play a toon with a look I don't like.
    I know how you feel, and i really recommend you dont start with a toon that isn't quite what you wanted. It really gets on your nerves eventually. Best wait till friday.

On the fleet now are appearance designers where you can change any aspect of your character... at a cost, for subs about 40cc, but it is usefull if you want to start playing now.

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    On the fleet now are appearance designers where you can change any aspect of your character... at a cost, for subs about 40cc, but it is usefull if you want to start playing now.
    The look I wanted was "gated" behind the Human Hairstyles 1 pack. So while the appearance changer is a lovely feature, I'd still need to buy that pack sooner or later in order to have the look I wanted.

Subbing would just give me the free credits, but the whole waiting to RaF Tonight with a friend was in the way with that.

But I fixed my issue with the pre-paid. A lovely lady on the other end of the phone about 12 hours ago said if I attached the card to my Paypal account, then use that, that it'd work. Something about certain pre-paid CC companies not allowing "recurring" payments and Cartel Coin Purchases currently being bugged to be "recurring" even though they're a one-time thing.

Who said Bioware has 100% horrible customer service? Cause, she certainly proved me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioware does not have bad customer service for SWTOR...just getting ahold of them can be frustrating. When I called it was a 45min wait to talk with a rep who fixed my issue in 2min.