Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    glad to see everybody's getting buffed except ferals... gg

Is there a way to know how many percentage left of the patch download?

Playing as a healer: you cant deal any real damage like you did in the previous expensions (PvP powers doesnt give bonus damage to healz); and your heal is yet 10% less, which you cant do that while blanket silence/stun. Oh what fun!

Is there a way to know how many percentage left of the patch download?
    Second menu bar in Launcher (Preferences, dont remember the title) - > Connection info

Ok, i think Blizz has hired some new noobs to work on a class design!!!! Moonkin will again have mana issues like many years ago + that change to moonfire and sunfire!!! After 8 years of playing druid i think its time to switch to other class or stop plating the game...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Playing as a healer: you cant deal any real damage like you did in the previous expensions (PvP powers doesnt give bonus damage to healz); and your heal is yet 10% less, which you cant do that while blanket silence/stun. Oh what fun!
    Just roll priest healer and collect r1/glad-title

Deleted
    I can't understand that they haven't buffed destro by now.
    It's far one of the nice specs right now, I like it. However, it's hard on Patchwerk fight to reach high DMG, kinda need some AoE for that to happen.
    Yet they have not buffed the spec, (Just 10% by Immolate DMG) with Rain of Fire not generating that much ember either. I say the spec needs some buffs. It's lacking behind on singletarget and you play Demo for the fast AoE. Destro today it's not viable in End-game raiding.

Deleted
    bout time frost dk's got some buffs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    LOL DK's even more buffed? DKs already own at pvp, and like this will be even better.
    And rogue buffs are needed, but come on, thats too much.
    LOl at warlock buffs... only affliction? demo and destro are still broken... make sense blizz

- - - Updated - - -

While corruption and immolation gets a 10% increased damage (WOW), shadow priests dots get a 20 and 25% increased damage lol. lol at ice lance damage too
    you do realise the frost DK buffs are needed since our defensive moves are pretty shit compared to every other class so we need the DPS boost to make up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    DK are totally squishy with little to no survival in PvP. Sure they do lots of dam because HB pads the meters, but if you think DK own in PvP you are very bad.
    Unholy is very good in PvP, yes frost is a little weak but unholy is in a good spot.

Deleted
    hahahaah op rogue got buffs, nice work blizz ....

Quote Originally Posted by miklu View Post
    hahahaah op rogue got buffs, nice work blizz ....
    Rogues and pvp are the worst class (at least sub spec). This was needet!

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Just roll priest healer and collect r1/glad-title
    All it does is attract wild pkers saying "lol, we killed a glad and she cant even do sh** without her friends".
    But I guess thats why we got discounted dual talents in Catalysm and the great hp inflation.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2013-08-15 at 01:47 PM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    bout time frost dk's got some buffs

- - - Updated - - -

you do realise the frost DK buffs are needed since our defensive moves are pretty shit compared to every other class so we need the DPS boost to make up for it
    Exactly This!! people don't see it that way ..hey see the meters and damage dealing and here goes the "OMG DK's are OP..see that Damage?"
    in arenas were the targets ..have a mage global you and thats it . We lack mobility and our defensive CD are just basically go to blood pres and IBF

lol @ shaman nerfs . idiotic blizzard.

Deleted
    oh nice FET nerf ....

After nerf our Dps back to the stone age, they're nerf us back Jurassic period.

Hey let's nerf Shaman and buff Rogue, because Rogue's dmg is to low?!?!

I think WoW is going to lose another 100k Subscriber if this goes live.

GC said enhance was in a good place.
    I get the nerfs, as far as PvP goes.
    Lets just hope they buff lightnig shield or some other "basline" damage to compensate for PvE.

Deleted
    i think valor will be used just for upgrades. not sure.

Deleted
    saltyharbls noob rage vs priest lol !

What is your class plz for rage vs heal muhaha ?!

Or go buy skill & not account !

- - - Updated - - -

Stop nerf priest only for pvp & arena just that ! WTH

Deleted
    Goddamn Blizz! Buffing rogues again??? Whats with warriors. Warriors on live are weakest melee dps class, yet you only buffing retarded arms (which none will ever play in pve cuz its shit), and bleeds, like we are ferals or something. Why dont you buff Bloodthirst?? If you dont crit, it hits like wet noodle. Or you could gives us some proper 1 min-2 min burst CD, not that shity Bloodbath. You have Avatar siting there, and none using that in pve. Buff talents, buff Bloodthirst and we are good, not OP like rogues, but good. Im talking pve wise, cba bout that unbalanced shit called PVP.

Deleted
    I've been played an elemental shaman since WoTLK hit and it just seems to be hit and hit. I don't really care about other class buffs - mages are always going to be up there and so are rogues, it's just how it is and quite rightly as they're pure dps classes (though some other pure dmg classes seem to be lagging comparatively); But I'd like to be able to at least contend to feel like I'm an important part of the raid and not just 'tagging along'. Since mages got heroism and the 10% spell power buff got distributed to more classes, it seems like this class spec is pretty redundant now in PvE. The only time I get to feel empowered is when there are large groups of adds - the ability to spam chain lightning doesn't require much in the way of skill though. Maybe it's finally time to re-roll again.