10+ Year Old Account

[Comedy] Looking for a comedian's joke

A weird question I know. But I listen to a lot of stand-up comedy, and I'm trying to remember who did a specific joke. Problem is, I can't remember it specifically enough that I could use Google magic powers to find it. So I'm hoping someone else can remember what I'm talking about.

It sounds like something Lewis Black would say. Basically, he was talking about Republicans and Democrats, and the fact that one side can't possibly think that the other side isn't trying to do what's best for the country.

It may or may not have been him, but it sounds like something he would talk about.

Eh, well, I feel like an idiot. It IS Lewis Black, on the album In God We Rust.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-08-15 at 07:01 AM.

What came to mind reading your post was Bill Burr on Conan, the link is here, and the bit starts about 1:30 into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eLaIBIjpYM

Or search "Bill Burr Hates Boston Mascots & Campfire Songs." I know it sounds unrelated but it has the bit I'm thinking about.

That is a pretty vague request though, if I'm wrong I've hopefully still introduced you to Bill Burr!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was aware of Bill Burr, but never really listened to him. It was funny, but I liked the fact Conan was genuinely amused. I think the bit By Lewis Black I found was the right one, but I think someone else has mentioned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lewis Black back in black on the daily show always amuses me
    Hi