Full Tyrannical, Dark Intent, 480k HP instead of 560k

I keep seeing Warlocks that have 560k+ HP, and when I armory them they have the same gear/spec as me, but for some reason I have 80k less health and I can't figure out why for the life of me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by altaholic View Post
    I keep seeing Warlocks that have 560k+ HP, and when I armory them they have the same gear/spec as me, but for some reason I have 80k less health and I can't figure out why for the life of me. Any help would be much appreciated.
    how could U have tyrannical without knowing your class.. Oh wait.... Soul link + sacrificial pact

Quote Originally Posted by kraikov View Post
    how could U have tyrannical without knowing your class.. Soul link + sacrificial pact
    Because going 10-50 every week to get points isn't that difficult

10+ Year Old Account
    how could U have tyrannical without knowing your class.. Oh wait.... Soul link + sacrificial pact
    soul link + Grimoire of sacrifice*

catch up system gives everyone full tyrannical the week they ding 90/ its a grind fest not a skill requirement

Not that it needs an explanation, but I had full pvp gear on my lock a couple of months ago, he has always been my main, but my brother quit so I started dicking around with some alts while he was away. When a friend dinged 90, (his first toon ever to be max level) I was going to help him farm conquest points with my Warlock. I saw some super high HP locks, and thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for the responses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post

catch up system gives everyone full tyrannical the week they ding 90/ its a grind fest not a skill requirement
    Indeed, Grimoire of Sacrifice gives you 20% more health when you use Soul Link on top of it.

Also, getting geared was never a skill requirement even before the catch up, winning 10 games a week could be done by everyone if they played enough matches.

Deleted

Yeah thank you I don't have Warlock and I often get confused about these 2 talents

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    Indeed, Grimoire of Sacrifice gives you 20% more health when you use Soul Link on top of it.

Also, getting geared was never a skill requirement even before the catch up, winning 10 games a week could be done by everyone if they played enough matches.
    wouldnt say never... not even an xpac ago some pieces had a rating requirement. Remember the days of 1300 for glove then +100 for pants another 100 for chest all teh way up to 2k for shoulders

Deleted
    wouldnt say never... not even an xpac ago some pieces had a rating requirement. Remember the days of 1300 for glove then +100 for pants another 100 for chest all teh way up to 2k for shoulders
    True, rating requirements did add a degree of difficulty to gearing in PvP which acted as a barrier for a lot of people.

Deleted
    If you sacrifice your voidwalker you also get a 2 min cooldown that adds another 30% for 20 seconds.

How could YOU tell someone they don't know their class, when YOU didn't even get the correct talent combo that gives the bonus HP?

Also, the CD you get from saccing the void walker isn't going to show up on armory.

Deleted
    2 weeks before the season ends and people think its weird that someone has full tyrannical?

If you played from the start you could have like 6 sets of tyrannical if you wanted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    How could YOU tell someone they don't know their class, when YOU didn't even get the correct talent combo that gives the bonus HP?

Also, the CD you get from saccing the void walker isn't going to show up on armory.
    neither is the hp from soulink + GoSac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by altaholic View Post
    You sure they also had the same spec as you but still 80k more health?
    Cause that seems... strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    You sure they also had the same spec as you but still 80k more health?
    Cause that seems... strange.
    If he had the same talents and buffs it would be strange, class specialization (spec) on the other hand has absolutely zero impact on your health. At least for non-tanking classes.

Deleted
    Truth is Blizzard has done a super bad job of documenting that kind of talent synergy and it is no Wonder that not every warlock know what it does.