Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does not wanting to have sex with a male make me a homophobic? It's sexual preference, which is not discrimination in the sense that it takes away something a person should have the right to. You have no right to pull the racism card because someone doesn't find you sexually attractive.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrys View Post
    i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? is there some way i can report for discrimination against black?
    Sexual attraction isn't racist.

Though I think you're not a serious poster and that your post is a bit of a bait.

Personally, I don't find asian girls that attractive. Depends on the country ofcourse, some Japanese or Chinese girls are gorgeous. I dunno why but in 99% of the cases I feel no attraction towards asian girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Does not wanting to have sex with a male make me a homophobic?
    Very likely!

Thinking about all the things i don't wanna date/have sex with, i must be a huge racist o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the fastest a forum thread hit 3 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Personally, I don't find asian girls that attractive. Depends on the country ofcourse, some Japanese or Chinese girls are gorgeous. I dunno why but in 99% of the cases I feel no attraction towards asian girls.
    in 99% of cases I dont find women from any race attractive. Maybe I'm just handing around the wrong places. How do I get to "in my head" where (apparently) crazy happens?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I think this is the fastest a forum thread hit 3 pages.
    And it will be the fastest to be closed

10+ Year Old Account
    i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men. how can you not see theyre racist when they choose latinos, asians and whites but not black?? thats just racism against black nothing more!!!
    Oh my god Garrys I cant for some reason withstand your horrible vocabulary Please fix it before posting

Deleted
    How is that even racism? Not finding certain physical features sexually attractive has nothing to do with racism. If you don't find obese people sexually attractive, does that mean you hate obese people? No. If you do not find short people sexually attractive, does that mean you hate short people? No. If you don't find someone of a certain skin color sexually attractive, does that mean you hate those who possess that skin color that you do not find attractive? No chance in hell, it's still a preference.

You have to be pretty stupid to say that not being sexually attracted to a physical feature that you possess, is racism. Anyone can choose who they want to date based on their preferences, if you do not fit the preferences that they have - tough luck. You can't force someone to date or sleep with you if they don't find you attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it not discrimination? Indirectly she is ruling out an entire set of people based on their skin color.

Maybe its indirect discrimination.
    You can't be serious. Nobody should have to date or sleep with someone they don't find attractive just because it happens to be skin color that is the cause of that.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2013-08-15 at 10:22 AM.

Deleted
    Report are you kidding me, if she doesn't like blacks, she doesn't like them. Why do you always want to be liked I don't get that..
    Always fast to go screaming about discrimination..

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    I hope so as this threat is ridiculous.

I dont feel attracted to Black girls in general o noos i`m a racist... Racism is what you make it. not feeling attracted to black people is not racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Im not attracted to Black or Asian chicks. But that doesn't mean I racially hate them...

Get over it.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe this poorly written, badly worded, obvious bullshit troll post is getting so many serious responses, Even if it is real, which I doubt also considering this is like the guys first posts, It doesn't deserve serious attention

i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? is there some way i can report for discrimination against black?

People can have preferences toward who they date and don't date

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I can't believe this poorly written, badly worded, obvious bullshit troll post is getting so many serious responses, Even if it is real, which I doubt also considering this is like the guys first posts, It doesn't deserve serious attention
    Troll posts are supposed to get two sides to argue against each other through using a controversial topic. Racism is like the level 1 super-easy mode topic as far as trolling goes, yet the OP has only managed to get everyone to think he/she is a total idiot. This is an example of failing hardcore as a troll.

The more people reply in agreement that the OP is an idiot, or reflecting the opinion the majority of people are showing in the thread, the more of a failure the OP is. This isn't trolling and the OP should go home.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2013-08-15 at 10:15 AM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Hey at least she didnt say no because you have a high chance of going prison, that would be racist. Maybe she only said what she said because she doesnt want to date YOU personally.

10+ Year Old Account

Quit complaining and up your game. Or move. In my area black dudes get white women almost by default, they can't get enough.

Nothing racist about it, I've personally never found a black women attractive, I don't find Brazilian women attractive either which is odd because I absolutely love their Mexican counterparts.

Also not a Fan of Chinese Women yet All over South Korean and Japanese women, I am also generally not attracted to blondes.
    It's not even always about the looks but mannerisms/accents.

Definitely not racist though because if any of them offered while I was single I would willingly engage in sexual activity with them I just wouldn't be interested enough to actually pursue them or maintain a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    Ahhh I absolutely love Cradle of Filth.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    It's perplexing.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im gonna masturbate to Brazzers while my woman is sleeping hope she doesn't find out or that would be racist.