Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You had one job, Taran Zhu...

wowo great trailer since like forever you can finaly see how insane garrosh has become

What a badass trailer

I fucking loved when garrosh pwned that uppity pandaran taran zhu

So remind me why we a killing him again?

Awesome trailer, better than I expected perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    This xpac is clearly about fluffy pandas haha.

Fucking amazing nothing more to say, shivers shivers everywhere. Also, Anyone notice the quility of animation for trailers that Blizzard has pushed this xpac? Like they actually look like a cartoon its amazing.

Also 10/10 for that Grom Comment Taran'zhu 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I'm glad Taran Zhu got ragged.

It would have been so anime-typical and stupid to have a lone Pandaren Monk (however good he might be) beat down or even stand alone against what is supposed to be one of the most powerful Warriors on the *planet*.
    So what you are saying is that THE top monk in Azeroth shouldn't be able to take on the warrior who didn't even make top 3 of him rank?

For reference, Varian beat him, Cairne was beating him(fight was one sided before the poison), I'd wager Saurfang is above him. Would place him about equal to Baine.

To me it actually makes no sense that he won so easily for how much they build up Zhu's skills in the books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

I seriously crapped my pants, hands down. You've done it again blizza, bravo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Probably the best trailer I've seen in the last few years.
    Yeah goes to my 2nd place after the one from ICC.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    and your point is whot?? "the movie is nice so i come here to troll coz i'm sick on my head"?? em i right?
    Saying my opinion. You have yours and i have mine. Playing wacraft games since the first one, i think the story is crap now. If you are too much of a fanboy just ignore my opinion, easier than quoting it to cry about people thinking diferently.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Why did Taran Zhu didn't even bring his Shado Pan army with him? They could've ambushed all the orcs, burned down the bridge, and overwhelm Garrosh with more men... then they would have the hearth to destroy.
    Garrosh wasn't alone by any means, and the full might of the Shado Pan is... not many. Taran probably figured his best shot to stop Garrosh was to challenge him one on one, since the Shado Pan would probably be slaughtered in a direct confrontation with the Horde (or Alliance). Contrary to people's excitement over the Argent Crusade and Knights of the Ebon Blade as well, this is pretty much true of any rep faction, lore wise. But the Shado Pan are repeatedly mentioned to not be very big.

That was a fantastic trailer. Hot damn.

"Your father dabbled in 'power beyond reckoning'... Where is he now?"
    Garrosh Status = TOLD

Good trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    So what you are saying is that THE top monk in Azeroth shouldn't be able to take on the warrior who didn't even make top 3 of him rank?

For reference, Varian beat him, Cairne was beating him(fight was one sided before the poison), I'd wager Saurfang is above him. Would place him about equal to Baine.

To me it actually makes no sense that he won so easily for how much they build up Zhu's skills in the books.
    Its cause the books are terrible.

I mean really how can a geriatric tauren be winning in a duel against a orc who was in his prime? And dont get me started about that ghost wolf crap

Bottom line is Garrosh could wipe the floor with that panda and he did nothing ridiculous about it

Deleted
    This is one badass mother fucking movie. Finally, an epic and exiting feeling to want to play again. I really hope that they remove the LFR and boss restrictions and have this boss be unbeaten for a couple of months. This character deserves it. This feeling needs to last longer than the first day on release with a LFR in 2 hours to down this guy.

Varian never beat Garrosh, Cairne got his weapon fucked up during a duel before being poisoned, and nobody had ever seen Saurfang fighting outside of Ahn'Qiraj. But yeah, we don't like Garrosh because he wants to fight things, bet he is a bad fighter.

And THE top monk? Well, when was it ever inclined? This is the first time Taran did some actual fighting (outside of being horribly corrupted, when he never used any monk ability), he usually just babbles about peace, harmony and stuff. By the way, great tactical mind mr Taran, your fighting profficiency would surely stop not only Hellscream, but every other soldier that was with him. What, the rest of Shado-Pan got lost?

Deleted
    Last two trailers has been perfect! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Did he need a bridge to get to there.........Bridge blowing up behind him should've fallen with him on it still too what would be holding it up?
    Badassery held it up

Deleted

You know... there's this thing called progress of power. Garrosh simply got stronger over the course of fights he had with his adversaries?

But firstly... when did Varian beat Garrosh? In Ulduar trailer? That was pretty even and then interupted by Rhonin. I wouldn't call it getting beaten unless you really hate someone to the point of clouding your own eyes and judgement.

We dont know how would that fight end up without the unintended poison. For all we know it could very well end up the same way this fight with Zhu ended.

I would not wager on Saurfang being strong anymore. That orc is ancient okay? Ally pugs could tank him on lootship in ICC and he was bussy getting chocked to death by his reanimated son. Face it man... Saurfang is overblown... his glory days are long gone.

Besides there's more to a fight then just raw power. This is not DBZ afterall.