Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taran Zhu. The man can walk on water and achieve one-ness and blah blah blah, but he gets his foot stuck in a plank? Really? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    One of the best trailers for sure, really wish it didn't end with "burn in the fires of my hatred" though.
    Indeed I agree with you. It's kinda like Deathwing quote in Cata intro cinematic.

Bravo, probably one of the best patch trailers I ever seen.

i don't play wow anymore, but that trailer makes me want to play again

Quote Originally Posted by deceptacon1 View Post
    i don't play wow anymore, but that trailer makes me want to play again
    It is tempting, so very tempting
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

is Taran Zhu dead? actually like his character tbh. Seemed a bit pathetic tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrax View Post
    is Taran Zhu dead? actually like his character tbh. Seemed a bit pathetic tbh
    No, there are 5.4 voice files indicating he is alive, but BARELY... he he might die INGAME... I can't confirm anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Interesting. I read this as, "I'm terrible at PVP, so I'm going to dismiss half the game as a mini-game since I don't know how to do it. "

Of course, if someone legitimately found running the same raid over and over again to be fun without doing anything else, I'd have to question their sanity. Or, they might just be an incredibly dull person.
    "You only hate pet battles cause you're bad at it"

See how ridiculous that sounds? That's you.

Taran Zhu did not die he is just extremely wounded the only sound files for him in 5.4 is just an updated temple of the white tiger him regreting having the gates opened if u are just now starting the quest to * open the gates * the * new * quests will have gates opened already but u need permission to enter still via * tiger decides to keep gate's open to have the horde / alli to redeem themselfs thus the vale prolly heals after garrosh die's more than likely.

Voljin will win the Warchief title / while thrall sacerfices himself to heal the vale / using all his power of the elements

10+ Year Old Account
    All I could say at the end of that was "Sqeeeee!!"

Have to admit, this trailer was more than I expected, i loved it, and am happy Taran Zu got his sh*t handed to him

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Interesting. I read this as, "I'm terrible at PVP, so I'm going to dismiss half the game as a mini-game since I don't know how to do it. "

Of course, if someone legitimately found running the same raid over and over again to be fun without doing anything else, I'd have to question their sanity. Or, they might just be an incredibly dull person.
    Aren't you a daring, diverse and dexterous little snowflake (that's also very good at computer games). Interesting, I read this as "I'm good at PvP, so I think I'm better than everyone. And I get a hard-on from beating other people in computer games."

I love raiding, hate PvP. I love WoW, but only for the PvE part of the game. How is PvP more diverse than PvE? I know what you'll say, "because no fight is ever the same", but the same is true for raid bosses. And then you'll say something else, and we'll never agree. I dunno why I even bother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Guys, Taran Zhu isn't dead. He's in voice files during the raid. Yay!
    OT: fucking awesome, best trailer since fall of the lich king for sure. This patch is going to get this game back in its feet subscribed wise, and keep it on its mists of Pandaria feet that have been so excellently set up. I've never seen so much consistency in an expansion. Well done blizzard.
    Excuse me..um Sir? do you work for Blizzard? I can swear I see brown stuff around your lips.....

http://klown-superman.deviantart.com/art/SoO-393542392

Wallpaper I made from the Trailer. May make another one later with less effects to it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    THAT....WAS....AWESOME! I'm more hyped than ever before for a patch
    Hell YEAH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ognomad View Post
    Excuse me..um Sir? do you work for Blizzard? I can swear I see brown stuff around your lips.....
    Do you have an Iphone? You eat apple's shit.
    Do you have a PS3/X360? You eat Sonys/Microsofts shit.
    Do you like Ah! my goddess? You eat Dark Horse Comics's shit.

Do you see how stupid that sounds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhustle View Post
    Can anyone make a transcript of this video or at least add subtitles to it? I'm deaf in real life and I would like to know what's the lore in that video because clearly the video is truly awesome!
    I'll try my best at giving a "script" of what the say. These are in the order of which each character talks.

Garrosh:"It thirsts. Bring it to the pools."

Taran Zhu:"Enough! You have run rampant for far too long, Hellscream. But that stops now."

Garrosh:"*laughs* Step aside, pandaren! You confront a force beyond reckoning!"

Taran Zhu:"Your father dabbled in powers "beyond reckoning". Where is he now?"

Lots of yelling and growling here, until Taran Zhu lands on the pole after punching Garrosh"

Taran Zhu:"I have fought beside the trolls and tauren. You are nothing like them!"

Garrosh whips the chain around Taran's neck

Garrosh:"They are no longer a part of my Horde!"

Garrosh impales Taran on Gorehowl

Taran Zhu:"The world will hear of this.. They will come for you."

Garrosh:"Yes.. I'm counting on it. The armies of the world will come for me, and within my fortress they will face all the terrible creatures I have brought. The boundless power I have mastered, and one by one they will fall at my feet. And anyone who would rise against MY Horde will be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar!"

Taran Zhu crawls away from Garrosh

Garrosh:" You pandaren try to bury your hate and your anger, but such power cannot be contained. It must be unleashed!"

Garrosh breaks the chain of the chest nearby, revealing the heart

Taran watches the butterfly disintegrate

Taran Zhu:"A time will come when you will answer for your crimes."

Garrosh:"I answer to NO ONE!"

Garrosh pushes the heart into the waters, and says, while walking down the bridge:"All who challenge me will burn in the fires of my hatred."

Sorry it's really crude, but I can't make a subtitled video right now D: I hope this helps you though
    Last edited by Jce; 2013-08-16 at 07:48 PM.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Saw the fights on PTR Twitch streams and its same ol same old WoW.. not interested in the slightest.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is an awesome trailer, no doubt about it.

Deleted
    Lol garosh looks like he's chewing tabaco every time he talks