Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by InbredPsychosis View Post
    I can think of a few other differences.

Like, okay, Kung Fu Panda and it's sequel were amazing movies, but this expansion has been out for quite a while now. I thought the mindless and frankly shallow comparisons to it were over and done with by now? Pandaren have been performing martial arts since Warcraft 3, long before Kung Fu Panda was even a thing; more importantly I suppose Pandas come from China and China, like most things asian, is often immediately associated with martial arts and more specifically, the Chinese martial art Kung Fu.

You people only prove to further perpetuate your single-mindedness by beating this dead horse. Why not try for once to break out of your one dimensional way of thinking about Warcraft and enjoy what is quite possibly the best expansion with the most original content in both quantity and quality they've ever created.

BTW, this entire post is not exclusively directed at you, egeszsegere.
    Pandaren were in the lore before Kung Fu Panda (all 1 of them), however it's bleedingly obvious that Blizzard have taken some inspiration from those movies in the WoW Pandaren's final appearance, movements, voices

STOP! DENYING! THE! OBVIOUS!

The people trying to defend the Pandaren as being unlike the movies are so many times worse than those saying "lol Kung Fu Panda".

Next expansion they'll have a 100 Acre Wood zone and race of bears that don't wear pants and get buffs from eating honey, and we'll have people vehemently denying any relation to Winnie the Pooh while reminding us that there was a bear eating out of a honey pot in a WC lore book printed in 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Pandaren were in the lore before Kung Fu Panda (all 1 of them), however it's bleedingly obvious that Blizzard have taken some inspiration from those movies in the WoW Pandaren's final appearance, movements, voices

STOP! DENYING! THE! OBVIOUS!

The people trying to defend the Pandaren as being unlike the movies are so many times worse than those saying "lol Kung Fu Panda".

Next expansion they'll have a 100 Acre Wood zone and race of bears that don't wear pants and get buffs from eating honey, and we'll have people vehemently denying any relation to Winnie the Pooh while reminding us that there was a bear eating out of a honey pot in a WC lore book printed in 1994.
    That accent is not unique to KFP.
    Winnie the Pooh is way, way, way older than 1994.

Stop.

No, no don't wanna be a hipster but a big star
    And I wanna see my name tattooed where your tits are

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Winnie the Pooh is way, way, way older than 1994.
    Yes, and I'm sure the fact it was present in those movies had nooothing to do with it being used here. Onwards to the 100 Acre Woods for you.

You really didn't get that was why I used it as the example? Osmium has nothing on you.

You should take your own advice.

I have to give it to Blizzard, f-ing epic trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Do you play an orc? If so I guess that makes sense, but if you play one of the far less lame races of the Horde, you are no longer part of the horde and he isn't your warchief.
    I play an orc and I still can't wait to get rid of Garrosh. He's been nothing but self-destructive since he murdered Cairne when he first took over. I'd love to see Thrall come and make up for his terrible mistake of leaving us with this power-mad lunatic that's trying to destroy the horde.

What's that Garrosh? Turn every race but orcs against you? Yeah, there's no way that could end badly... I just don't understand how anyone can possibly support him now but there's always some "EVIL is cool no matter how stupid and destructive it is" kind of people out there. I played a Sith in Star Wars that was less blatantly cartoon evil than Garrosh. :P

Garrosh has daddy issues.