Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    He needs to die, he deserves to die, god damn I want Garrosh to die so badly, I can't wait for the Patch.

This trailer made me hate him even more.
    Me too. xD

...though, on the other hand, I keep thinking Pandaren had it coming all along. They should have killed us at the start.

Deleted
    GARROSH! <3 Man, he's awesome!!!!

Deleted
    Best patch trailer ever!

And this is why I'm severely disappointed in the fact that the movie is gonna be live action and not a Blizz CGI ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Every time i see one of those trailers it remembers me how long they abandoned any attempt of good story telling. A Poh like panda fighting an orc using kung fu cheese moves (the water part was just terrible). Now to close the expansion lets kill X char that got corrupted. Do they even try anymore? People can complain about swtor but at least it got a decent story. Warcraft story writters are not even pretending they are trying.
    and your point is whot?? "the movie is nice so i come here to troll coz i'm sick on my head"?? em i right?

Did he kill lord Taran Zhu???
    This is and the Thunderking are the best trailers ever made (Fall of the lich king comes close, but these are way better)

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Every time i see one of those trailers it remembers me how long they abandoned any attempt of good story telling. A Poh like panda fighting an orc using kung fu cheese moves (the water part was just terrible). Now to close the expansion lets kill X char that got corrupted. Do they even try anymore? People can complain about swtor but at least it got a decent story. Warcraft story writters are not even pretending they are trying.
    Someone should have told Bioware to make a game to go with that story... :P
    WOW simply evolved to remove tedium that for some people celebrate as difficulty or work from the game so that people spent more time enjoying the game instead of seeing it as a job. -ZeroWashu

Garrosh, you are doing it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qanlayeni View Post
    That is how the horde should be in the first place, not a bunch of tree hugging hippies that they are today
    That is how the Horde was in the first place. The "new" Horde came much later, the Horde under Thrall.

On topic: Awesome trailer.

After the Trials of Shaohao I was expecting...I don't know...something else.

This trailer was sort of a let down for me.

I honestly found it underwhelming.

Deleted
    Wow, that trailer was waaaay better than what i was expecting. I can't wait for 5.4 and everything that comes after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The first thing you WANTED to kill since the Lich King

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first seconds I thought "okay, here we go again, milking on LOTR once again".. The sound reminded my right away on Saruman's underground forges. But then it changed, and I liked it.. Very well done.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by SaburoDaimando View Post
    That being said, how did Taran Zhu know about Grom Hellscream?
    Taran Zhu possessing inherent omniscience?

Awesome trailer, I have to say.

Bridge...

Did he need a bridge to get to there.........Bridge blowing up behind him should've fallen with him on it still too what would be holding it up?

Deleted
    This trailer...omfg. Awesome! Garrosh is such a badass!

Can't wait to see Garrosh die horribly for everything. Finally the Horde can get back to the WC3 Horde where it belongs, the scrappy underdogs that I started to like, not the one-note boring 'hurrrr evil'' villains of 1 and 2.

Thrall, how could you not have seen this happening? :')

Why did Taran Zhu didn't even bring his Shado Pan army with him? They could've ambushed all the orcs, burned down the bridge, and overwhelm Garrosh with more men... then they would have the hearth to destroy.

Omg!

Garrosh is my hero!!!!

Kill them stupid pandas!!!
    I'm jumpin in this sh*t, like a pogo on a potty.

Fuck yeah that was awesome. Loved the war vs monk action.