10+ Year Old Account

My job interview (give feedback) (Video)

I recently applied for an Internship at a bank up in New York for this fall and this was how my interview went. So far I havn't heard back and it's not looking good.

I personally think the questions and how he did it was retarded and he was rude but he said something about interview etiquette so was wondering what you guy thought and how I could've responded to these rude questions/laughter

10+ Year Old Account
    Job Interview on Skype ? seems legit

10+ Year Old Account
    this video is old...
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Your speaking manner is terrible, do not reply with "yeah", it is "Yes".

Never say "I do not know", you say "I can find out".

Get some real hobbies, watching TV is not something that impresses people or gives you much to talk about. If you cannot be bothered taking up a new hobby, make one up, but make sure you know a lot about it as they may ask you about it more in-depth. You come across as very lazy when all you do is sit on your ass, You could not even talk about Karate properly despite claiming to be a black belt.

Were you complaining at one stage that they forced you do work 40 hours at meals on wheels?

The worst thing is when you challenged him though, saying he was calling you weak, you come across as a right dick. Then you say you hate working with customers and accuse them of being dumb.....

I think this thread is a ruse but if you are actually being serious then you need to check that bad attitude of yours. I turned off the video at the 5 minute mark because you are so obnoxious.

Deleted
    I don't want to be rude or anything, but is that you in the video? Because, I would never employ this dude, he's rude, no charisma, seems he's not interested in the interview at all, seems like he doesn't care. I don't know if this is a hoax, but I highly doubt someone was like this on an interview. He talks like he's the smartest guy on earth and has accomplished more than anyone else. I don't know, this has to be the worst interview I ever saw and would not employ him, even if he has only the best possible grades.

Just proves that intelligence isn't everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Your speaking manner is terrible, do not reply with "yeah", it is "Yes".

Never say "I do not know", you say "I can find out".

Get some real hobbies, watching TV is not something that impresses people or gives you much to talk about. If you cannot be bothered taking up a new hobby, make one up, but make sure you know a lot about it as they may ask you about it more in-depth. You come across as very lazy when all you do is sit on your ass, You could not even talk about Karate properly despite claiming to be a black belt.

Were you complaining at one stage that they forced you do work 40 hours at meals on wheels?

The worst thing is when you challenged him though, saying he was calling you weak, you come across as a right dick. Then you say you hate working with customers and accuse them of being dumb.....

I think this thread is a ruse but if you are actually being serious then you need to check that bad attitude of yours. I turned off the video at the 5 minute mark because you are so obnoxious.
    its also not him in the video...
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't you. It's an old video - a year old, and has been featured in other places.