Holy Paladin gear question

Hi,

I've recently been healing on my 90 paladin in LFR ToT and had a question about gear.

I have the heroic scenario gloves (516) and yesterday I got my t15 LFR gloves token and I am torn on what to use (I currently have t15 LFR legs, so it would be a 2p bonus).

Also, any other gear/gem/reforge advice would be appreciated, I currently use askmrrobot and use the default "gearing strategy" filter. In LFR, I am usually #4-5 on the Healing Done meters in Recount

Thank-you!
    Last edited by Herbert; 2013-08-18 at 03:25 PM.

I'd go for tier gloves. More spirit and a set bonus. A "meh" one but a bonus still. You're losing intellect and crit mainly by this tradeoff, but regen should be your main priority now and not numbers. Also, i wouldn't reforge out of crit, as you've done with your weapon, but out of haste. You could squeeze some more quick heals by infusion of light procs, so crit is better in my book.

Also, change your feet enchant to pandaren's step and go for the valor trinket first, which will give you a nice regen and healing boost. Grab a Relic of Chi Ji, which is way cheaper now, or run LFR or normal ToES for Spirits of the Sun. Lastly, don't depend on sites about your healing and gemming strategy. It's far more better to have a general idea in your mind and make changes depending on formation and playstyle, rather that blindly trusting a site.

TL;DR version: At your gear level, it's spirit, spirit, spirit. Grab some regen trinkets, wait for gear, close Recount.