Things in the last expansion?

What would you guys like to see in the very last expansion to WoW? What kind of features/raids/activities would you want to see in it?

I myself would be really happy if they retuned every single dungeon and raid for the max cap (aswell as the items that drop)
    And perhaps added challenge modes for them all?

I'd like to see that in the next expansion...../shrug

For the last expansion - maybe when your toon dies, it is permanent? :P ok, that might be extreme. Maybe give you 500 PvE lives, and 2000 PvP lives? If you clear all content and get max ratings within those lives, then you get all the money you ever gave to Blizzard back

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There'll never be an officially-designated "final" expansion.

Eventually they'll just stop producing expansions and start producing only content patches.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Well, there comes time when blizzard has to know that they are building the last expansion and same applies for last content patch.

If they decide to close up shop, I hope they'll remove levels and put in a story gated progression instead.
    Then just lock everything at intervals so it takes a couple years to get through the whole WoW story, letting it idle at new raids for about a month.
    Then they could go ahead and put all the lore they took from the game and put in books and what not back into it.
    Make all gear cosmetic since there's no more race to the top progression can be more obviously cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    There'll never be an officially-designated "final" expansion.

Eventually they'll just stop producing expansions and start producing only content patches.

Let's just say IF they decide to do a last expansion and then move 80% of the WoW team to ... Titan? What do you reckon would be their "final" project for WoW?

Honestly, I'd rather WoW never dies. I don't care how many people play it, as long as Blizzard is capable of keeping WoW alive - they should. A content patch will never blast me with passion to play as much as an expansion can. I will never forget how awesome watching Blizzcon 2012 on live stream was. Seeing tons of interviews and screenshots related to upcoming stuff in the next expansion, seeing those interviews which MMO-Champ puts on the front page with dots for each sentence. That's my WoW.