15+ Year Old Account

War Thunder - Now on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/23...snr=1_7_15__13
    Couldn't find a thread that wasn't ancient, but I believe this game deserves a bigger spotlight (and I want people to play with damnit).

It's a free to play WW2 flying simulator with difficulties ranging from arcade to full realism. Currently you can fly for Japan/USA/Britain/Germany/USSR, and they're still planning on adding ground/naval combat aswell but that could still take a while. The early levels for each country can be a bit dull as you're only flying basic (bi)planes, but as soon as you reach level 2-4 (depending on county) you open up some pretty fun airplanes. I definitely recommend trying this out seeing as it's free to play and easy to access through steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe you just found this. He He. I've bought a 90 day pass for it. Awesome game.

Check the video section for me playing badly :P

post #591
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-08-16 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not great right now, its okay don't get me wrong, and its alpha/beta stage or whatever but I found it a very average game. Its going to be decent and well worth a play but if you are watching your bandwidth just wait for a few months till all is in place.

This is old news. Been playing since beta started a long, long time ago (over a year ago). Still has bugs to work out but other than that it's promising. Won't be up to quality for a few months.