Bm 5.4 Engineers

So with 5.4 coming within a 2-3 weeks. My question would be, With the CD reduction trinket. Given it still applies to Bestial Wrath, currently Gloves and BW are 1 minute CDs. But come 5.4 with the Trinket BW is i believe 43 seconds? Might be a bit off on that. So i was curious as to the best way to use gloves since the CDs won't line up anymore. I mean my only guesses would be every other one or try to line it up with some trinket proc. Was looking for some others options. I'm figuring i'd be right with trying to line it up with trinkets. but trinkets aren't always reliable.

Really good question... might be a good idea to just macro it into Kill Command.

I had that thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    So with 5.4 coming within a 2-3 weeks. My question would be, With the CD reduction trinket. Given it still applies to Bestial Wrath, currently Gloves and BW are 1 minute CDs. But come 5.4 with the Trinket BW is i believe 43 seconds? Might be a bit off on that. So i was curious as to the best way to use gloves since the CDs won't line up anymore. I mean my only guesses would be every other one or try to line it up with some trinket proc. Was looking for some others options. I'm figuring i'd be right with trying to line it up with trinkets. but trinkets aren't always reliable.
    The trinkets reduction scales with ilvl. It doesn't look like BM is going to have it line up without delaying anything for the most part. If you delay your synapse springs or bestial wrath that wouldn't be worth it. Looks like we will just have to use both on cooldown.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    He(it) and really that coupled gloves with the trinket at least in normal mode (39 % of reduction) cannot be possible has fewer delay what is not desirable on the other hand with that in Heroic warforged 572 (47 % of reduction) so in more we the upgrade x 2 what would boost us are 50 % I think, has to leave of this moment 1 BW on 2 will be coupled with synapses otherwise as her said tehstool it will be necessary the used separately while waiting for.. sorry for my accent

And this is why I hate any kind of cooldown reduction, whether it's a trinket or set bonus(T15 4pc for Locks made it not sync with Lifeblood/Blood Fury for my Lock).

Of course DPS is going up due to higher uptime, but the total DPS you do during that CD period is lower.