Poll: Who will kill Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Who will deliver the killing blow?

So, with the Siege of Orgrimmar quickly approaching, and Garrosh about to be served a delicious helping of justice, I have question for you.

Who do YOU want to see delivering the killing blow to Garrosh Hellscream?

I would personally love to see Varian Wrynn doing the deadly deed. I mean, they are leaders of rival factions, they've been famous enemies since the trailer for 3.1 and Garrosh crushed his son almost to the point of death. I think Thrall is also an appropriate choice, but as a proud Alliance player, I fucking lust for the moment in the closing cinematic when Varian slices and dices Hellscream into a thousand tiny pieces.

Please, for my pleasure, leave your reasons as to why you chose who you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Vol'Jin.

Just like he promised.
    This.
    My bet is 100% on Vol'Jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see an Alliance leader do it..

I know its in Ogrimmar and I'm supposed to be happy about it.
    But honestly, the Horde isn't part of Garrosh anymore; so it's just a setting. Ogrimmar's meaning and ideal doesn't count for me here.

Varian as a 1'st and Jaina as a 2'nd. I wouldn't mind if Vol'Jin joined in, and the three could bully him around; aslong as the final blow was that of an Alliance weapon.
    I like juice

Isn't Mekkatorque in Orgrimmar, too?

Watch it be him.

I know, being an Alliance player, I should want an ally to do it. But, the horde questline from Borean Tundra still sticks in my head all of these years later. So I had to vote Saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin better be waiting in the shadows for Garrosh to slump over, exhausted. The players will look down at Garrosh, and we'll step forward to finish the job, but Garrosh will collapse to the ground, blood spreading out from him, an arrow rising from his back. Vol'jin will step forward, looking down at the "Warchief" before spitting on his body, job well done.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'll kill Garrosh. His death speech is already in the game, so he won't die in a cutscene a'la Arthas. After he dies that's when we'll get an epilogue cutscene about burying anger, and putting aside old hatreds. Perhaps narrated by Taran Zhu, even if he does die during the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Vol'jin better be waiting in the shadows for Garrosh to slump over, exhausted. The players will look down at Garrosh, and we'll step forward to finish the job, but Garrosh will collapse to the ground, blood spreading out from him, an arrow rising from his back. Vol'jin will step forward, looking down at the "Warchief" before spitting on his body, job well done.
    Aside for the spit, I think that'd be awesome as well.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I voted for Gamon, just because. But I'm guessing Thrall. Vol'jin would make too much sense and Metzen loves Thrall too much to not have him in be in the fight/save the day/yadda yadda yadda.

Saurfang will undoubtedly cleave Garrosh, Vol'jin, the players, and Orgrimmar.

Seriously though, I'd enjoy seeing him chop Garrosh's head off. If he even has a clearly defined head by the end of the fight... he kinda just looks like Jack Carpenter's The Thing, but purple.

I'm 100% behind Saurfang tbh.
    Voljin would be okay, or Baine even.
    I'd probably be really bothered if some alliance leader came around to do it suddenly.
    But I can easily imagine them doing different ones depending on what faction you play.

If Vol'jin ends up doing it, I hope it's in such a way that makes him look like the cowardly wretch he is. If he gets it, I want him to steal it, taking it away from the people who earned the kill.

But I think it needs to be some combination of Varian and Thrall. It's personal for them. This is all Thrall's fault, and Varian and Garrosh have had their duels interrupted far too often for it to happen for the last time.

Deleted
    In the cinematic Vol'jin will shoot an arrow at Garrosh's heart and Saurfang will decapitate him, then they'll fist bump and announce Orgrimmar that Garrosh is dead and those two will rule over the horde together.

Afterwards they'll fly into the rainbows and credits will roll with "THE END "

Seriously though, Vol'Jin. It just has to be him after what they've done with him.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-08-15 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an alliance player, I don't care, as long as he dies.

Vol'jin is an idiot, crazed with rebellion and revenge. I was hoping he'll die too in SoO. He certainly doesn't deserve the kill.

Varian should finish the job. They are rival and they have fought many times without clear winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    As great a line as Vol'jin delivered to Garrosh way back in the day, the reality is that an arrow fired into his heart would be incredibly underwhelming after spending however long beating the crap out of him with spells, huge melee weapons, pets and THOUSANDS of arrows or bullets.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin will sit the whole fight out in an Ice Block, and then at 10% we will all die - the Ice Block will break - and he will Kill Shot Garrosh in the face at point blank and say "Hahaha, no dead zone, I win silly warrior!"

Then the credits for Mists of Pandaria will roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    As great a line as Vol'jin delivered to Garrosh way back in the day, the reality is that an arrow fired into his heart would be incredibly underwhelming after spending however long beating the crap out of him with spells, huge melee weapons, pets and THOUSANDS of arrows or bullets.
    True, maybe he will Lux-laser him though like Thrall
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    It better be Vol'jin or else I'll be done with World of Warcraft for real. I may let it go if is Jaina. But the thing is, the chances of "the heroes of Azeroth" finishing him just like it happened with the Lich King are just too big.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Vol'jin will sit the whole fight out in an Ice Block, and then at 10% we will all die - the Ice Block will break - and he will Kill Shot Garrosh in the face at point blank and say "Hahaha, no dead zone, I win silly warrior!"

Then the credits for Mists of Pandaria will roll.
    I approve this. /nod

Would like it to be Varian, but will certainly be Vol'Jin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.