Poll: Who will kill Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin needs to do it, if anyone.

It has already been built up from a story point that Vol'jin will end him, i hope there is a pay off there.
    Hi

A panda monk will with Touch of Death

No NPC is gonna deliver the finishing blow just us

It's tough because so many people have a right, but I think the order of people who deserve it most is...

1. Vol'jin. He's the only person on the list who had to recover from having his throat slashed. No one alive has suffered greater personal injury than Vol'jin. If he wasn't a troll, he'd be dead.

2. Baine, curiously absent from the original list. Why leave out the guy whose father was killed by Garrosh? That's like the oldest revenge plot in the world.

3. Vereesa. Garrosh killed her husband. The 2nd-oldest revenge plot in the world.

4. Jaina. Her losses are pretty horrific, but her responses to those losses were pretty horrific, too. Losing your city and your friends and various heroes of the Alliance is a huge grudge to bear, but she's kind of a bad person now. She woulda been #2 if she hadn't tried to drown Orgrimmar in her book and imprisoned/slaughtered innocent people in 5.2 for things that I did (Ugh, it was really hard playing Horde side in that patch).

5. Varian. He's the leader of the opposing army, after all, and has had personal problems with Garrosh on multiple past occasions, and lost a lot of soldiers to Garrosh's idiotic schemes. His grudge isn't as intense as anyone above him, but he's got plenty of reasons.

6. Thrall. A couple years ago, Thrall would've been my whole list. I've wanted to see him put the Doomhammer in Garrosh's face since the pre-Wrath event. But this is all Thrall's fault. As much as I love the guy, he made a huge mistake leaving Garrosh in charge, a mistake everyone he trusted saw coming. All the things Garrosh has done are on Thrall's head, too. I don't know if he should even be around. But it would be a start on redeeming himself for his terrible judgment if he's the one to correct his mistake.

I like Saurfang as a wildcard candidate, but he's been out of the loop for awhile, content to hang out in Northrend and be sad about his son. It'd be fun if he showed up out of nowhere, but less satisfying, I think.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I think, for once, we're going to do it. Us, the players.

Would be nice , if we the actual Players, would get the killing blow.
    Vol'jin is mental, Thrall is way to much of a hippy, varian.... yeah after all that oriental phased adventuring in panda land, having the Dragon ball Z cosplayer get the kB would be overkill.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one! Long live Garrosh!

Rainbow Dash!

Wait, what. Nevermind.

On topic: I totally want Jaina to do it.

Considering we get his death speech already and all we loot from him is his shoulders, I'm guessing that the players get the finishing blow and his body explodes or dissolves from the sha energy or something.

As far as who I WANT to have it, I'd go with Varian. But I think it's the players, and I think that's the best move politically on blizz's end to keep the ending balanced for both factions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Considering we get his death speech already and all we loot from him is his shoulders, I'm guessing that the players get the finishing blow and his body explodes or dissolves from the sha energy or something.

As far as who I WANT to have it, I'd go with Varian. But I think it's the players, and I think that's the best move politically on blizz's end to keep the ending balanced for both factions.
    But then his shoulders open up to reveal treasure, because his shoulders are chests which he only wears as shoulder armor
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Sylvanas... Oh I'd love to see Sylvanas killing him... the "bitch" killing the "dog" <3
    But that would never happen.

Homophobia is so gay.

"I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes..." - Saurfang

Apart from Saurfang i do not see Richard Simmons on that list
    Bane

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Vol'Jin.

Just like he promised.
    Yes. Just yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    At 10% garrosh will reveal that he have brain tumor and only 2 weeks of live left anyway. Then he will die, because cancer is silent killer (much better than vol'jin)

That would explain his retarded character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    At 10% garrosh will reveal that he have brain tumor and only 2 weeks of live left anyway. Then he will die, because cancer is silent killer (much better than vol'jin)

That would explain his retarded character development.
    What's retarded about his development?

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Varian will beat him down.

Then Vol'Jin will be up in the rafters and bellow

"NO, dis.... dis last one.... dis be ma honor"

and put an arrow through his heart then before he hits the ground, straight between his eyes.
    Say what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Twist- Garrosh kills himself! :O

Vol'Jin or Saurfang.
    Signature in progress...

Deleted
    After watching the trailer and seeing Taran Zhu being hurt..or perhaps killed o.0, I'd like to see his involvement in the dethroning of Garrosh, But if I was to place a wager on who it would be? Probs Us the players along side all the leaders, Kinda like with the Lich king, where Tirion Fordring aids the players

Even as Horde I would like to see Varian do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    And they kicked Mankrik in his Tauren ass.
    Mankrik is an orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    it needs to be saurfang or varian. vol'jin is too obvious imo. not saying that blizzard isnt predictable but id LOVE if they didnt let it be vol'jin just because everyone thinks it should be.