Poll: Who will kill Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

king varian wil stand over garrosh but instead of killing him give us 5min of lore ect before voljin fires the damm arrow.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Vol'jin is an idiot, crazed with rebellion and revenge. I was hoping he'll die too in SoO. He certainly doesn't deserve the kill.
    This. A million times this. But what I'm hoping for is Vol'jin comes out, tries to get the killing blow on Garrosh, and Garrosh goes all RAWR and shreds Vol'jin to pieces, except his head which I will keep in my backpack right next to my Hearthstone for all eternity.

Basically, I'll be satisfied with anything as long as Vol'jin dies.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2013-08-17 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Anyone but boring old Vol'jin.

As for "Us, the players". Bahaha as if. The sooner people realise their character is nothing but an expendable unit, the better.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Voljin destroy the heart of the old god (arrow through the black heart like he promised) but I'd like to see the Alliance king actually get the killing blow on Garrosh. Seems more fitting to me and it gives the alliance the kill lore wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Anyone but boring old Vol'jin.

As for "Us, the players". Bahaha as if. The sooner people realise their character is nothing but an expendable unit, the better.
    A few years ago I realised my character is essentially this:

I was like "Noooo... :C"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Driahtvacahtve View Post
    I'm 100% behind Saurfang tbh.
    Voljin would be okay, or Baine even.
    I'd probably be really bothered if some alliance leader came around to do it suddenly.
    But I can easily imagine them doing different ones depending on what faction you play.
    For me Vol'jin or Varian. If its Vol'jin then I want it to be Tyrathans arrow buried in Garroshs heart. Or a combo of the two Varian leaps at Garrosh as he lifts up to block Vol'jin shoots him in the chest then Shalamayne splits him in two doubt that happens but that's what I want.

Deleted
    What if Garrosh is about to die, you hear Vol'jin say "Remember my promise hellscream?" (in a troll accent obviously, I can't type the dialect), and Garrosh throws Gorehowl as Vol'jin fires the arrow, the axe fatally wounds Vol'jin and the arrow kills Garrosh by piercing his heart, Vol'jin then delivers a speech about the future of the horde, bleeds to death from the axe wound and then Thrall appears and does something which leads onto patch 5.5 storyline which could be about selecting the next warchief.

I'm not fully convinced he's actually going to die, considering he doesn't seem to have any death sounds and his 'corpse' is only his shoulderpads.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...h2Lootable.jpg

Something happens to Garrosh Hellscream in the cinematic.

Obviously we're all going to get stunned at the last second and Tirion Fordring will come in and get the killing blow. Kill stealing bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Basic campfire. Garrosh will drop to 1 HP and surrender, backpedal into basic campfire, take 5 fire damage and be dethroned by the new Warchief.
    Basic Camp Fire. The one true Warchief.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I'm not fully convinced he's actually going to die, considering he doesn't seem to have any death sounds and his 'corpse' is only his shoulderpads.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...h2Lootable.jpg

Something happens to Garrosh Hellscream in the cinematic.
    He has a whole death speech.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    He has a whole death speech.
    It could be that such is the lootable body on heroic, where something epic happens where he disintegrates

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Mankrik is an orc.
    Shit, a flaw in my otherwise perfect plan. *dies and is looted by the thread*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

With the Lich King perspective fight
    Tirion : Blablablablabla the soul blablabla evil blablabla ... ARTHASSSHHHHH, turned into ice cube.
    Comes out of Ice Block, ARTHASSSHHHHHH , then kill Arthas

Garrosh fighjt will be something like
    Thrall: Blablablabla your people blablablabla the blood you spill blablabla , something happen, Thrall can't move
    At 10% of life Thrall will do something funny and will kill Garrosh

Deleted
    I seriously hope it'll be Anduin Wrynn, not likely though.

Though, I am an Alliance player, I consider that Vol'jin has the legitimate and moral right to kill Garosh.

Vol'jin is a very honorable troll, who always kept his word, loyal to the Horde, and who has never choosen any dark path taken by some other trolls, like the Zandalari trolls for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even with the huge Blizzard Alliance favoritism, I doubt they have the balls to let Alliance get the killing blow..

Garrosh is a horde problem, and must be solved by Horde. Letting Alliance get the kill, will result in too many unsubs for Blizzard to take the chance...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's not Vol'Jin, I will be thoroughly disappointed in Blizzard.

His promise is one that should be kept

It'll be Vol'jin and/or Thrall. Too much horde favoritism to allow an alliance leader to get the killing blow.

Personally what i'd like to see is a Jaina + Varian + Thrall triple tech Chrono Trigger style using Arc Impulse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHraf1om10o At around 30 seconds, thats when arc impulse starts :P

That is forever how i'll remember Garrosh dying.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2013-08-17 at 07:51 AM.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.