Deleted

Loremaster problems!

Hello!

i got a really annoying problem and i'm having problem to describe the problem so i try to add some screenshots....

i'm trying to complete the Loremaster title but when i look at the Achivement log for Eastern kingdom i see that i did'nt complete the zone
    Silverpine forest but when i then look at that zone in the Achivement log it says 55 quest complete....i can't complete the achivement why?
    bug maybe?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mmoc04b933134c; 2013-08-15 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Problem scrrenshots!

Achievments are account wide, maybe it collectively added them all together... but just didnt give you meta achievment credit because you didnt do them all on that toon? Dunno though

Deleted
    Best way is always to open a ticket and see if a GM can find out why it wont count, I have zones that are completed on other characters and they still count towards the achive.

Finish up Hinterlands and Northern Stranglethorn. You should get credit then. I had this same thing happen when I was collecting pets. It was telling me I didn't have a certain pet even though I did. Once I had all the other pets I got the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gismo7354 View Post
    Finish up Hinterlands and Northern Stranglethorn. You should get credit then. I had this same thing happen when I was collecting pets. It was telling me I didn't have a certain pet even though I did. Once I had all the other pets I got the achievement.
    ^ And if this doesn't work and GMs are unresponsive, i suggest getting the achievement again on another character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gismo7354 View Post

I had similar problems when I was doing Loremaster and found that after completing other areas the achievement went through!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7591980988

its a bug with account wide achievements thats been around for almost a year now, bump my thread and it might get fixed though

Deleted
    Have the same problem but with For the Horde meta, ive killed all ally bosses on my hunt but on my warrior meta doesnt count even when i have single boss kills achivement done. Seems account achi bug.