Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Seriously? There are like 10,000 fanboys out there that would shag Sylvanas without a thought. Nevermind that she would probably slit their throats afterwards (or maybe during O.o).

She's a black widow, that Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platex View Post
    Dno, if they do add Naga, it wouldn't be far fetched to see them add the Sea Witch as a Hero class. Pretty sure they've also said in some dev interview that they're interested in adding another Hero class, and the whole Naga switching factions thing makes the most sense.

Makes more sense for game mechanics as well, to have another class that uses a bow without a pet, that can heal with spell-shots, rather than a Demon hunter which is essentially Unholy DK and Warlock combined. So I wouldn't necessarily rule that out.

And yea, even though GC doesn't like it, I could see Naga being neutral. Which would suck dick.
    I also do a lot of things that I don't like, so GC might be out of luck. So far we had:
    TBC: Two races
    WOTLK: One hero class
    CATA: Two races, new race-class combos
    MOP: One neutral race, one normal class

At this rate, anything can happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    She's a black widow, that Sylvanas.
    If she does it. Is it still necrophilia?(From her perspective)

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post

I don't really think that sexual contact with an undead (if it was possible.. not that I would do it because 'ew') should classify as necrophilia to begin with, so I can't give you a proper answer. xD

This seems legit, being TM'd in 2 countries.

As for "what boub leaked", he's a sellout, I don't trust anything he posts. He sold out long ago, site would be better off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I don't think she'd give a crap either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't really think that sexual contact with an undead (if it was possible.. not that I would do it because 'ew') should classify as necrophilia to begin with, so I can't give you a proper answer. xD
    it is possible. the furious fappers of the scourge show us that with this book:

http://wowpedia.org/Touch_of_the_Banshee

Skor'zad nervously peered around the corner of the column. As he has planned, he saw her floating there, alone in her chamber. Had he made the right decision, visiting the banshee's private chamber so late at night? The necromancers would surely put him back into the ground if he was discovered. What's worse, he didn't even know if his feelings were requited, and Madame Sidnari was known for her short temper.

What few doubts the zombie had were quickly tossed aside once he caught a full glimpse of her beauty. Her distinctly elven features - a reminder of her form in a past life - were now only enhanced by the oozing wounds and scabs that dotted her face. Purple, almost translucent skin was frugally covered by necrotic wrappings that hugged her waifish figure. Cold flesh neatly fused with the ephemeral as her legless torso sat upon a bluish sphere of energy, drifting a few inches above the cold granite floor. Skor'zad allowed himself to relax a bit and wiped the sweat and ichor that dripped alternatingly from his prominent brow.

Seemingly unaware of his presence, she glided to the only window in the room and looked out upon the battlefield. Desolation stretched out before her. Not six hours ago has the shrill cries of human children pierced the air, but now... only the sweet silence of death.

The wind caught her hair now, playfully flipping the worm-like tangles around her hollowed-out eye sockets. Skor'zad, suddenly aware that he was leaning forward with lust, shrank back behind the column, terrified that the Dark Wailer might have seen him. She had indeed seen him - but he had no reason to fear.

"Skor'zad," she said. "I've been waiting for you. You fought well today." The banshee glanced coyly over her rotting right shoulder, allowing her wrappings to loosen ever so slightly. "It's time you... collected your reward."

<The next few pages seem to be stuck together.>
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it is possible. The furious fappers of the scourge show us that with this book:

http://wowpedia.org/touch_of_the_banshee

hnghshuddershuddershudder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platex View Post
    GC has said on Twitter that he doesn't like the neutral faction thing. If they do more races again, it's likely that they will be 1 for alliance, 1 for Horde.
    Ghostcrawler is the lead system dev, he works on class balance and talents and all that other stuff. While he certainly has a lot of pull, what races are going to be playable and available to which faction really isn't under his control. Those decisions are made by the people above him, by Metzen, Kaplan, Kosak, Samwise, Gibbons, and the other guys who really shape the story, look, and content of an expansion. Ghostcrawler's duty with new races is more along the lines of deciding what their racials should be and trying to balance them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    I think the defection of the Blood Elves to the Horde was a genius idea on the part the Lore-writers.
    It gives the Horde involvement in the Naga/Azshara storyline for sure.

Alliance had it through the NElves, now the Horde gets it through the exiled Highborne... AKA Blood Elves.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

People need to stop getting their hopes up for Nagas playable. It doesn't make any sense.

Two things above all else...

Jumping... lolwut? How awkward and ridiculous is that going to look?

Mounts... Sidecars? Are you serious... Wrapping the tail around the mount?.... Nagas and mounts just don't work.

Ah, yeah, Sylvanus. She is fairly well preserved, isn't she? That was not what I was thinking when that person said "the Forsaken." The race =/= its leader.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Ah, yeah, Sylvanus. She is fairly well preserved, isn't she? That was not what I was thinking when that person said "the Forsaken." The race =/= its leader.
    I think you underestimate the ability for a fanboy to turn anything into a fetish.

A select group of fanboys with a fetish is a far cry from the claim that the Forsaken use sex as a power tool :P
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    A select group of fanboys with a fetish is a far cry from the claim that the Forsaken use sex as a power tool :P
    I think what he meant was that sylvanas uses her sexiness to keep the forsaken adoring her like azshara does.

Deleted
    I think what he meant was that sylvanas uses her sexiness to keep the forsaken adoring her like azshara does.
    Inb4 rule34 Azshara getting banged by N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Didn't someone say there's already fan art out there with Azshara getting banged by a tentacled Old God? I was too afraid to go looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    IMHO the world needs more r34 naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    People need to stop getting their hopes up for Nagas playable. It doesn't make any sense.

Two things above all else...

Jumping... lolwut? How awkward and ridiculous is that going to look?

Mounts... Sidecars? Are you serious... Wrapping the tail around the mount?.... Nagas and mounts just don't work.

Snakes can in fact jump, they lunge by pushing back with their tails.
    and what's wron with riding side saddle? have you never seen a tree snake draped over a branch by draping coils on either side of it?

If naga are put in I'd rather see them a horde race than neutral.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO the world needs more r34 naga.
    I'm more an R63 person myself.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)