Participants requested for short survey.

For a class, my group is studying the marketing mechanisms behind Lark Life, a personal fitness tracking product. To this end, we would like to ask if participants would answer the following short survey (3 questions).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZP6BRRC

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by yurano; 2013-08-16 at 02:26 AM.

Took your survey and I'll bump this thread. Tell me what exactly your product tracks.

Thanks for all of the responses.

Here's a rough summary of the Lark Life product my group was assigned to research:

LarkLife is a personal fitness tracking product that includes a Bluetooth wristband and iOS app for $150 (www.lark.com).

The wristband tracks the exercise activity as well as meal/sleep times (via user button presses). The wristband also reminds the user to exercise if the user has been sedentary for an extended period of time.

The app's simplified interface gives a detailed breakdown of the user's weekly activities, reporting the amount of time spent exercising, falling asleep, and sleeping. The app also reports average sedentary time and calories burned per day. Based on inputted meal data, the app makes simple meal recommendations. The app has tips and coaching in exercise, nutrition, and sleep to maximize user health.
    Last edited by yurano; 2013-08-16 at 03:27 PM.