Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    some people just dont belive that people in gyms work hard for many years to get body like this - they are jealous and prefer siting in from of TV driking bear and eatich fast foods and crying why they are fat like they are instead work out 4-5 days a week and have such resoults after 5-6 years >< and then they cry "its must be all steroids><)

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk vep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,883
    For that big of an arm... He looks very weak. 25 kg shouldn't be a problem for him and yet he doesn't really do much.

    Generally speaking, I like to be strong and have muscle but I'd never want to look like that. And I'd never want to achieve anything in a gym.

    Take a look at this guy, he's got way smaller muscles but he's ten times stronger than the guy from the OT video...

    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Not sure.. But does it matter?

    Also, O_O at the guy in the back. I never got the "hat inside", and wtf he's working out in it. With a full beard! Poor dude must be sweating his ass off.
    You're either joking or you need to get off the computer right now and educate yourself about other cultures.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  4. #44
    Pandaren Monk Vomlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,774
    Holy shit! That's the same gym I go to! Fitness DK is the bomb. I've seen that guy multiple times, and he has some incredible arms, though his legs are quite small. Regarding the steroids, I don't think he used them. It's just that he's always training, and he probably drinks protein shakes

  5. #45
    Mechagnome Tueland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dunno :/
    Posts
    531
    No he is just following a strict diet and work out program..

    Also OP, is this you?
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

    Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    No he is just following a strict diet and work out program..

    Also OP, is this you?
    I think you need to see people who are naturally ripped and people who are ripped because of roids.

    Its easy to spot people who are clean and those who arent.

  7. #47
    Mechagnome Tueland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dunno :/
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Take a look at this guy, he's got way smaller muscles but he's ten times stronger than the guy from the OT video...

    That is two different work outs you retard, the guy you linked is more self waight training, stamina etc, the other guy is just working for pure strength and size..
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

    Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

  8. #48
    Look at his balls. If they are "not there", it's steroids.

    http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...eing.features1

    Not fun.

  9. #49
    Mechagnome Tueland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dunno :/
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    I think you need to see people who are naturally ripped and people who are ripped because of roids.

    Its easy to spot people who are clean and those who arent.
    I got a friend who can easly look like that if he just followed a diet and gave a fuck.. So the guy might be on roids, but my guess is hes not.
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

    Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    I got a friend who can easly look like that if he just followed a diet and gave a fuck.. So the guy might be on roids, but my guess is hes not.
    its hard to tell from that video

  11. #51
    Pandaren Monk vep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    That is two different work outs you retard, the guy you linked is more self waight training, stamina etc, the other guy is just working for pure strength and size..
    Way to go by insulting people even though you haven't read or understood my post!
    Either way, what's the point of big muscles when you can't do shit with them? The guy in the OP video struggles with lifting 25kg. My guy campuses slopers with one hand easily.
    THAT was the point of my post.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

  12. #52
    Mechagnome Tueland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dunno :/
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    its hard to tell from that video
    He got this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-uQ_MLZCeo video too, where he was tested for roids, and that the test came back negative.

    Its in danish tho.
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

    Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    For that big of an arm... He looks very weak. 25 kg shouldn't be a problem for him and yet he doesn't really do much.

    Generally speaking, I like to be strong and have muscle but I'd never want to look like that. And I'd never want to achieve anything in a gym.

    Take a look at this guy, he's got way smaller muscles but he's ten times stronger than the guy from the OT video...

    Video isn't loading to well for me ... but damn that guy's shoulder/upper back muscles must be insane to do pull ups with that ease.

    Another example, Bruce Lee.

  14. #54
    Mechagnome Tueland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dunno :/
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Way to go by insulting people even though you haven't read or understood my post!
    Either way, what's the point of big muscles when you can't do shit with them? The guy in the OP video struggles with lifting 25kg. My guy campuses slopers with one hand easily.
    THAT was the point of my post.
    You know he might have started light, worked his way up to his max, then worked his way down again? I see people in the gym close to his size having a hard time with 15kg after a long day in the gym.
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

    Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

  15. #55
    Pandaren Monk vep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    You know he might have started light, worked his way up to his max, then worked his way down again? I see people in the gym close to his size having a hard time with 15kg after a long day in the gym.
    That's absolutely true. But considering the guy made a video and posted it on youtube, I think we can presume that's not the case. I know I wouldn't make a video at the end of my training day because I'd just come out weaker than I normally am.

    But anyway, it doesn't matter, really.

    Edit: come to realize that "campuses slopers" might not be a term everyone understands. It basically means he does one hand pull ups on holds which are made to be hard to grip, relying purely on friction and not strength. And considering he weights at least 70kg and probably more into the 80's, that makes him quite strong.
    Last edited by vep; 2013-08-18 at 11:20 AM.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Tueland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dunno :/
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    That's absolutely true. But considering the guy made a video and posted it on youtube, I think we can presume that's not the case. I know I wouldn't make a video at the end of my training day because I'd just come out weaker than I normally am.

    But anyway, it doesn't matter, really.

    Edit: come to realize that "campuses slopers" might not be a term everyone understands. It basically means he does one hand pull ups on holds which are made to be hard to grip, relying purely on friction and not strength. And considering he weights at least 70kg and probably more into the 80's, that makes him quite strong.
    He is strong within that type of workout yes, but put him in the big guys place and you will not be too impressed. And the other way around ofc.
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

    Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

  17. #57
    I think hes bicep is a little unnatural for a guy thats only 73 kg's.

    Check this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5Ni...TmEZhkPS4bM6cQ

    Brandon(the guy in the video) have been working out for 15+ years from what I recall. He looks natural. The guy in the OP, i am not so sure.

  18. #58
    The amount of ignorance in here is amazing. Talk about taking bro science to a completely new level.

    To make it short: Yes, that guy is or has been on AAS or other kinds of illegal substances. How do I know? Because I've done it, and so has many of the people in my gym.

    If you're natty you get a much more streamlined "stringy" look, it's hard to explain but very visible. Not to mention his proportions are all messed up.

    A lot of you seem to think though that AAS is a magical potion that gives you the look of Zyzz, Plitt or whatever. It still takes hard work and dedication. Roids are not something you inject and BOOM you're the next Mr. Olympia.

  19. #59
    Would be pretty shitty roids if he did. Tell him to do more curls, tricep/bicep ratio... jeez get real. Or just learn to lift

  20. #60
    100%, after many years of bodybuilding and it's very easy to tell based on how the muscle looks, and regarding the other video about the test I have personally known someone who I have witnessed (even helped) take certain compounds and still pass tests.

    Some of these drugs really don't stay in your system for very long and as long as you know what you are taking tests are easy.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •