Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Here you go. This will help you understand.
    Was expecting a mocking video
    But this was actually helpful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Not sure.. But does it matter?

Also, O_O at the guy in the back. I never got the "hat inside", and wtf he's working out in it. With a full beard! Poor dude must be sweating his ass off.
    He is a Sikh, it is pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Can't say for sure, but it certainly looks like he skips a leg day or two (or fifty).
    Is this just something people on the internet like to say anytime a picture/video is posted of someone in the gym? Where in the original video did it ever show his legs? Even using the mirrors I failed to see it. I didn't see any squat videos posted but he did post this leg video. So would people please just stop with the "friends don't let friends skip leg days" crap.

You seem jealous and are looking for reasons to discredit his achievements. I hope you realise working out with dedication can get you a body like that, not just steroid usage...

Deleted
    well, id say hes on roids..

i have known a danish bodybuilder for serval years now, and i can tell that guy is on roids.. dosent look natural at all..

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    well, id say hes on roids..

i have known a danish bodybuilder for serval years now, and i can tell that guy is on roids.. dosent look natural at all..
    Well I'm glad you have proof.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's juiced before and/or is but worse than that his proportions are off. His back is way behind his chest and arms and I bet money his legs are horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    But you're, you're Adam Jensen, why would you need to lift weights?

OT: I bet that guy can't do long distance running to save his life.
    I bet he can't win an Olympic gold for sailing either, you know, because thats totally what hes training for.

/sigh at envious comments like these.

A lot of professional bodybuilders are clean and look even better than this guy.

I cracked up when I heard his voice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    A lot of professional bodybuilders are clean
    99% has used banned substances.

Deleted
    A lot of professional bodybuilders are clean and look even better than this guy.
    No such thing unless they are on the "natural" circuit, certainly no IFBB pro is clean. Even the almighty God-Emperor Arnie admitted to steroid use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo42 View Post
    Omg some of you are going on like he's some Ronnie Coleman / Jay Cutler freak. He must weigh about 180lbs, easily less than 200lbs. His triceps look as big as his biceps and he doesn't look to have much back development either. The usual 'every day is bench day' look. But overall he's in 1000% better shape than most armchair athletes. Props to him for having a low bodyfat though. Just needs to work on the symmetry. It's a good start, and he's definately not on roids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    he probably weighs more than 180lbs since muscle weighs more than fat
    He weighs 73 kg accordingly to another video from him. For those of you too lazy to use google: That is 160 lbs

I have no clue if he's on steroids. Why do OP even care?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    I care because i wanted to know if it's possible to look like that without juicing.

You are trolling right? Anyone who competes as a bodybuilder is on something. Or rather anyone who places is on something. Even in the 'natural' competitions. It's all a bunch of crap. Don't fall for that garbage BS. They get all these guys competing that are on tons and tons of hormones, and then claim they are natural and tell you its because of their amazing new protein blend or preworkout supplement. Don't be a sucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    I care because i wanted to know if it's possible to look like that without juicing.
    If you see someone and want to look like them or admire their physique, then they are 99.99% of the time on something. The idea of what is natural nowadays is so extremely distorted from reality that it is mind boggling.

That being said, steroids are a-ok in my book. If someone wants to use them, then they should be free to do so. Too bad the government and society thinks otherwise.

I'm like 6ft 170lbs been going to the gym a few years but i'm way smaller than him and i can curl 25kgs no momentum, if my arms was his size i'd be expecting to curl 35kg+ all that extra size without the extra strength...that'd be pretty sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    He weighs 73 kg accordingly to another video from him. For those of you too lazy to use google: That is 160 lbs

I have no clue if he's on steroids. Why do OP even care?
    that size and 73kg what is he 5'1 or something?

To attain a body that has that much muscle mass the person either has genetics build for him to build muscle or he is on steroids. Steroids only enhance what your body does via testosterone and many other hormones by forcefully injecting foreign hormones into the body. You still have to eat correctly and workout regularly, the only difference is that the steroid guy is (at his own risk) putting more test. into his body than it normally produces. I dislike the use of steroids but without them there would be NO professional bodybuilders competitions as each of the contestants are dosed beyond belief.

Either way the guy may be using them or he may not be using them, either way it is that mans body and he can screw it up in whatever manner he wishes to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    99% has used banned substances.
    The guy below in pictures has participated in over 90 professional body building competitions in his lifetime, placed in the top in most of them (including european championships (2005 and 2009) and world championships(2004)). Because the top places get mandatory drug tests, he has been thoroughly tested several times a year for the last 10+ years and has always been clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing about looking like the guy above is that it's a far, FAR more complicated regime than simply working out hard and eating protein. When they go to shows and you see their physique, they eat a very strict diet, which usually involves eating a specific amount of certain nutrients for 1 week, binging on carbs for a few days (all you can eat seafood restaurants beware!) then hitting the weights HARD, then drinking loads of water, plus other stuff simply in the couple of weeks leading up to the shows. The things you eat and drink are very specific though, and usually involve nutrients you wouldn't even consider in a normal diet.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

I admire anyone who works out and changes their body. But I think sometimes people go too far and they end up looking comical. And I think that with this guy. The muscles just don't seem to match the body. Theres looking good.. and then theres looking obsessed and a bit silly.

Speaking of body changing, this photo of Hugh Jackman is pretty epic:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertai...2_16x9_608.jpg