Thread: Thrall xmog

10+ Year Old Account

Thrall xmog

Hello, there are gear parts like this to xmog for shammy?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ust/thrall.jpg

ps: sorry my english.

No. They don't exist.
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

10+ Year Old Account
    im a sad shamy now

15+ Year Old Account
    There are not many pieces exactly like that, and Thrall is varied from most Shaman would wear in that garb anyway..

I'd check out the Shaman Transmog Thread for most transmog ideas/questions and to see what people do to help get a general idea of what's out there!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks @Krekko

Getting the ring transmog is the challenge.

You can do an "inspired by" set certainly, and reasonably easily, but those pieces are not in the game separately.

You can get transmog to match the Old Thrall model (aka just some scruffy lookin Orc doode) but nothing will match the new fancy smancy model.
    Hi Sephurik

I think it would be really cool to have a Thrall-like set. However, I think with the new cosmetic, I'll never xmog again until WoW goes offline. =P
    I play all heal specs. Shaman is the best. Would be better if I could be Worgen. But thanks to allied races, I'll settle for Earthen.

I just really want Akuma beads.
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I just really want Akuma beads.
    I'd love to have plenty more "Shamanesque" pieces, but I feel that way about a lot of classes.

Like cosmetic only pieces.

Say, for instance, big wieldable totems for Tauren Shamans (that's something I've been bummed we've never gotten, even if it is just deco) and Warriors, Sunwalker themed gear for Tauren Paladins, Librams for Paladins, so on.

I think with the new character models, a lot more of this will become a reality, definitely more so than it is now, right now the beads would be just flat on player models for gear, sadly, so it'd be kind of weird.

But imagine a Tauren Shaman with a satchel and a big totem? Orc shaman with beads you can change/choose the color of? One can dream, one can dream.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature