Deleted

Lightbulb Recruiting- <Adrenaline> is not your average raiding/pvp guild

**Edit** week 1 SoO progress 8/14

Looking to raid or pvp with good people on a regular basis? Then apply now and don't waste your time reading my massive post. If you have questions then take a look at my FAQ and then apply anyway using the contact details at the bottom of this post!

For the full FAQ visit our website which I can't link here because the forums are fail but here's a cheesed version adrenaline-draenor(dot)com/faq

Who are we looking for?

<Adrenaline> Draenor is always open for new applicants. We never close our doors to anyone regardless of class, skill or gear but we do turn away players with the wrong attitude. However our open door policy isn't there because we struggle to fill raid spots its there because we have so much going on that there's always something for someone in our guild.

Do you take raiding seriously?

Hell… yes. We have a committed roster of raiders who focus on progression at the highest level. We raid 3 nights a week for our progression raiding and have additional nights for training or gearing alts. If a player isn't experienced enough to compete with our best players we do everything we can to give them the tools to be competitive.

So I will never get into your raid team if its full?

We have a unique (I think its unique because I made it up) guild ranking system that allows new players to get involved and quickly become a part of the guild's Core raid team. Essentially if you meet the minimum throughput/gear level requirement, you can join the guild as a raider and earn your way up our ranks to become a core raider. A system is setup on an attendance basis, so if you qualify to raid and your attendance is good you will be promoted. When raid spots are handed out each night it's done on a guild rank basis so the more that you attend the more you raid. You can go from the bottom rank in our guild to the top Core raiding rank in less than 5 weeks if you show the right commitment.

What if I've never raided 25 man?

Adrenaline is a great place to try it out if you don't like it we also have 10 man options.

What nights do you raid and how often do I have to be online?

This is our main raiding schedule, raiding events kick off at 19:30PM server time, PvP times are arranged on a team by team basis and can be:
    Wednesday: Training/gearing night - Flexi raiding (used to be full guild LFR runs) plus 10 man raiding.
    Thursday: Prog raiding Night, main 25 man team and 10 man team raids
    Friday: Social night. We encourage players to leave the house and experience real life in 3D, however, failing that you can come online for Arena and old content farming.
    Saturday Night: Same as Friday night.
    Saturday & Sunday afternoon: PVP teams main days.
    Sunday Night: Prog raiding Night, Main 25 man team and 10 man team raids
    Monday: Prog raiding night, main 25 man team and 10 man team raids.
    Tuesday: 10 Man raiding. Main 10 man raids continued and alt fresh 10 man runs for core raiders.

Attendance is not compulsory on any night. However having good attendance on the progression raiding nights will increase your rank with the guild.

OK TELL ME HOW I APPLY!!!???

The fastest way to apply is in game, /w a guild member and ask for an officer.

You can also contact us through twitter AdrenalineEU or email AdrenalineEU(at)gmail(dot)com so annoying that I can't put links in this post
    Last edited by mmoc34bb9055d2; 2013-09-19 at 04:15 PM. Reason: updated progress

Deleted
    Hello there, what item level do you require for your main raid team?

Thnx very much.

Deleted
    For ToT we currently removed all ilvl requirements so players can get toons in for quick gearing up. Come 5.4 I would imagine we'll be looking at around 530 ilvl. In fairness skill>gear so I suggest grab a trial spot and seeing how you find the guild. Even if you are realm xfering Draenor is the largest pop server EU so there would be plenty of other options for you. I can't actually imagine you wouldn't love the guild though!

Deleted
    I already have several toons on Draenor and my current ilvl is at 534. I play a rogue. Are you melee heavy atm?

Deleted
    We have more than one raid team and the number of players we have doesn't affect your ability to get into raid due to the way our ranking system works. Basically if you attend regularly you will always get a raid spot. Our current top Rogue has around your Ilvl, I'm sure he would love the competition.

Deleted
    A good bit of competition is always healthy.

Also, what kind of system do you plan to implement when flexi raiding hits? Will I be able to join that Wednesday raid on a lesser geared alt for example?

I'm also interested in your PvP nights. Thanks again for your time.

Deleted
    Wednesday nights are dedicated to gearing runs. We used them for LFR previoulsy and we will switch to Flexi after 5.4. If your raiding main doesn't need gear from flexi we let people bring alts along. Tuesday night however are dedicated to alt raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

We are no longer recruiting tanks for our prog teams

Deleted
    I'll whisper you in game and perhaps we can work something out, thanks you've been very helpful. o/

Deleted
    So your PVP night is Wednesday?

Deleted
    No our main PVP days are on Saturday and Sunday. But non-raiders will often pvp with their team on any night.

Deleted
    OK, thank you. I'll whisper you in game.

Deleted
    Still in need of a decent mage, restoration and enhancement shaman. All other classes considered Happy hunting

I don't have a facebook account, do I need to have one to join your raids?

Deleted
    Make a fake facebook account it takes 2mins. Almost all of the out of game discussion is had in our facebook group. All tactics and videos are discussed here. Not having access to this will impede your ability to stay upto date and will make it difficult for you to give us notice as to when you can and cannot make a raid.

Deleted
    Still looking for a few more solid dps, especially a mage. get your spot before it goes

Deleted
    DPS spots are still available in our 10 and 25 man teams. As mentioned we have a major opening for Mage and Enhancement shammy. Hunters are now closed for the 25 man team but not for 10man.

Deleted
    We now have a tank spot opened up in one of our 10 man teams

Quote Originally Posted by Elunatic View Post
    Make a fake facebook account it takes 2mins. Almost all of the out of game discussion is had in our facebook group. All tactics and videos are discussed here. Not having access to this will impede your ability to stay upto date and will make it difficult for you to give us notice as to when you can and cannot make a raid.
    Thanks, I give you whisper ingame

Deleted
    Update - week 1 SoO progress 8/14, recruitment is still open for all classes in 10 man and our 25 man is not looking for tank at the moment