Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Ozumat is proof of nothing. People are just posting it around like it's the absolute 100% fool proof proof that's proofed the next expansion. Proof. The Dark Below is still not even confirmed to be an expansion and it's pretty obvious it's not if you look at the facts that people keep choosing to ignore.

He's "of The Dark Below". The Dark Below is a place. You can try and argue it means Burning Legion are coming from under the ground, or that Azjol Nerub is deep beneath Northrend or w/e but I'll just laugh when the expansion is out. It's not confirmed to be an expansion no but people said the same thing about MoP when it was trademarked, at around this time of year as well I should add. People will be saying "IT'S NOT CONFIRMED YET" until the day of Blizzcon. Then we shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

wouldnt work. they butchered them in wrath to give an excuse as to why we never went down there.

not enough of them left to make an entire expansion out of even if it would be cool
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

How many people are inside YOUR head to convince? Because I'm not one of the "us" that fell for that hoax that "anyone can file in the name of Blizzard".
    Government and Law don't work that way.
    Just because you're gullible enough to believe random trademark filings doesn't mean everyone else is too.

'Us' simply refers to everyone who read the first page of MMO champion when there were two Blizzard TM filings on the first page, one of them obviously fake (Corgis Unleashed? Really??) while a post explained that it's possible to fake a TM filing without actually filing for trademark with the government and paying the fees.

If one of the TMs is an obvious fake, the other ones are questionable at the very least.

I don't want to be this guy and never was, but...

if the next xpac brings us into Azjol-Nerub I don't know if I will play the next xpack... Back to Nordend, into a stinking insect hole? Yeah, rather focus on my last year on school :3

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He's "of The Dark Below". The Dark Below is a place. You can try and argue it means Burning Legion are coming from under the ground, or that Azjol Nerub is deep beneath Northrend or w/e but I'll just laugh when the expansion is out. It's not confirmed to be an expansion no but people said the same thing about MoP when it was trademarked, at around this time of year as well I should add. People will be saying "IT'S NOT CONFIRMED YET" until the day of Blizzcon. Then we shall see.
    I really hope that it's going to be some underwater Vashj'ir-esque thing. Really, I do. But the fact that one NPC added 5 years ago (or whenever) has the title <Fiend of the Dark Below>, means nothing. It's far more likely the title was just something Blizzard liked the sound of. For example, Murmur was given the same title as Deathwing - freaking Deathwing - doesn't mean it's the same person. And okay, even if we imagine the title wasn't just something they liked. 'of the Dark Below' could mean anything. It could mean that he comes from a place called The Dark Below, that he completely ravaged a place called The Dark Below and now rules it, there might even be two different "Dark Below"s for god's sake. In the RPG, The Dark Below is a place inhabited by demons. Now, I do realise that the RPG is non-canon, but this is far less of a stretch than saying that because of a title, of a completely irrelevant NPC, we know what'll be happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Murmur was given the same title as Deathwing
    Didn't know that till I checked. Good point, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    An underground themed expansion was the first thing that flicked through my head when I say the 'Dark Below' trademark.

Then I was like "...n-nah. More likely underwater."

Still, Blizzard went to the trouble of adding quests in Cataclysm indicating that the nerubians were rebuilding, so clearly they haven't forgotten the nerubians.

I like it's likely we'll see them and the bug races acting as replacement for the trolls in future, once the last of the Zandalari are dealt with. Then the Aqir come back and the nerubians, qiraji, and mantid rally around them as a new major threat.
    they're going to steal your ideas imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm VERY doubtful Blizzard would return us to Azjol'nerub and azjol'nerub only.

I'm sure "the dark below" refers to the bottom of the sea, Nazjatar, Ny'olatha, and/or caverns and caves inhabited by old god-related badness.

Now, we MIGHT return to Azjol'nerub to do stuff in the expansion... it could make sense. But at BEST it would be a raid or a zone; not the entire expansion.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only does The Dark Below not make me think of Azjol-Nerub, but I would absolutely hate it if Blizz dedicated an entire xpac to it.

The Nerub were servants of Yogg-Saron and allies of Lichking-Arthas. Both are dead by now. And you can't really want a third Anub'arak fight?
    "Azjol'nerub was merely a setback! ...As was Trial of the Crusader!"

I doubt it as Azjol Nerub doesn't seem to have enough to fill an entire expansion. But, if the next expansion is Azjol Nerub, I would gladly give it a try, I wouldn't be crying for burning legion or Azshara.

uhm, i should read quests more carefully but uhm arent nerubians controlled by the scourge , lich king, the lich king is well you know...

i mean they were a part of that army as far as i know, so their story is finished. am i making sense? so basicly you cant base an expansion around them.
    although i would love azjol nerub worked out further though, i wont see it happening.

I don't think it could fill an entire expansion. Sure, it's sad the zone/raid got scrapped from Wrath, and I wouldn't mind going there again someday, but as an expansion? Sorry, just don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jaiks View Post
    uhm, i should read quests more carefully but uhm arent nerubians controlled by the scourge , lich king, the lich king is well you know...

i mean they were a part of that army as far as i know, so their story is finished. am i making sense? so basicly you cant base an expansion around them.
    although i would love azjol nerub worked out further though, i wont see it happening.
    The quests were updated in 4.3, living nerubians give quests that hint at something being done with it in the future

Most of the empire has remained closed off since Krik'thir's final stand. Perhaps my people have already secured the depths and merely await release? Perhaps the faceless ones fester behind closed doors.

Only time will tell. The exposed upper reaches of Azjol-Nerub must first be cleansed of Arthas' taint.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29811

Do not worry, <race>.

The eggs they found were but a fraction of our hidden stores within Azjol-Nerub.

Our mighty kingdom shall be reborn.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29808

ah thx, i missed that i guess it promises a future in azjol nerub..be it zone or expansion and the dark below suggests such as well due to the name ..but so many people talk about ozumat and azshara. i guess having a name like ozumat `the dark below` proves nothing ..a name is a name... its like having a middle name as arthas proves nothing that your the lich king...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    The fact is that one title alone doesnt mean much and can easily be interpretated or written to support either scenario. Ozumat could be fiend of the Azjol-Nerub kingdom (would be a nice chance for Blizz to implement an aquatic version of Nerubians here - maybe like an underwater army), just as much as he could be a fiend of Azshara. Idea of Azjol Nerub having essentially a (newly introduced) Navy of Nerubians and at war with Azshara I think would be pretty cool.
    You really don't have a grasp on lore do you?
    http://wowpedia.org/Ozumat#Dungeon_Journal
    "Tales of the monstrous kraken that terrorize Azeroth's high seas were once relegated to myth... but no longer. By some ill means, the naga have bent Ozumat - the patriarch of all kraken - to their will and unleashed him against Neptulon and his followers."
    Who are the naga with again? I don't think they do anything for the Nerubians correct? Or do you have some top secret lore that retcons everything that was already stated?
    Face it, Ozumat and his title of "Fiend of the Dark Below" has nothing to do with Azjol-Nerub.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

i dont raid pvp dungeon or scenario and after the millionth quest i skip reading quests , does sthat answer your question?:P

Metzen already said last blizzcon that alleria and turalyn will be returning after mop . Mostly likely were heading back to outland /burning legion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JhX-dfCLyA after the 9:00 mark metzen says it.

Maybe it's a typo, and it's supposed to say The Dark Bellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I sure as hell hope so. Well, not EXACTLY azjol-nerub, but basically underdark-themed expansion. With variety of environments. Oh boy, that would be awesome.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...