(NA) Team looking for serious members

A little about myself: In game name, Ruin.7350, I've been playing GW2 since the first open beta. I've managed to acquire 591 Qualifier Points, (giving me the title of "Veteran of the Arena", and a chance to say I was the second best thief in terms of qualifier points in North America) I have 2459 tournament games played, 1997 of which are wins. I have 1753 hours played, (95% of which were in pvp). I'm rank 56. I've seen many comps, strategies and builds being put to use in my games, and believe I have come up with a virtually unbeatable comp and strategy. I'm 100% confident in my ability to lead a team. If you are willing to treat this game like a second job and get past your own pride for the sake of winning, then there is a chance we can play. If you are part of the majority in the gaming community that can't handle criticism (and I mean ALOT of criticism) and would rather play with a laid back group that cares more about your feelings, instead of pointing out flaws that need fixing, than don't contact me. That said, I understand the importance of having fun and getting along (it is a video game after all :huh: ) As I am taking the time and energy to put a team together, I will have the final say when it comes to builds, comps and strategies. My real name is Micah Stephen Wood, I'm a 22 year old senior in college who works at McDonalds, and dreams of being a game designer. I care about winning first, friendship second, cake third.

The Comp/Strategy: I will post an attachment detailing what I'm looking for and the responsibilities of each player.

Contact information: Skype, Leafmealone2, Cell, 214-542-5796 (Using one of these methods will greatly increase your chances of a reply)
    Last edited by Ruin; 2013-08-16 at 02:44 PM.