I'm thinking of redoing my UI as I'm getting a bit tired of the basic ElvUI style. I'm a big fan of Weak Auras and fairly competent with using it. My question is in regards to grouping different buffs with it, and what others do with this. So far I think I should have 3-4 groups (note that I don't mean groups in the Weak Auras sense of an icon group):

1) Class-specific (e.g. cooldowns)
2) Buffs and procs (e.g. Heroism, Windsong/Dancing Steel, trinkets)
3) Debuffs (for boss mechanics e.g. Triple Puncture, Talon Rake, Decapitate)

My main issue is with the second group, as while I primarily play a Protection Paladin, I have also played some other classes such as a Warlock and I think it would get very unwieldy to have just one huge group of buffs with say all available weapon procs and various trinket procs that different classes have. Should I make a group like this per character as well? I was under the impression you can't reuse names for Weak Auras even if it's in a different group, e.g. I could only have one named "Windsong" so I'd have to use "Pally-Windsong" and say "Warrior-Windsong" and the like. I have the idea to make this one vertical stretch of largish icons to the left of my unit frames, after seeing a few similar setups in the UI thread.