Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Well, to be fair Curse of Tongues and Curse of Weakness were blended for the better.

Your saying they shouldn't have? And since they did, fuck it, remove them all?
    I honestly would have preferred them to be separate spells. There are some things that you can no longer do with the current design

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzii View Post
    I think it's sort of odd that Howl of Terror is now baseline for all locks. Feels a little bloaty to have it in the first place. It should just be combined with Fear. AOE fear with nothing targeted and single target fear with a mob targeted.
    What about mouseover, focus macro's etc ?
    Both are considerably different.
    Bloat is something else entirely, as the CoE example which keeps coming up is proving pretty effectively.
    Warlocks are the exception to the rule when providing that debuff, and that should change.

Deleted
    Warlock's amount of abilities is just fine - destro lost a dot, but got the aoe it always needed; affli have been better before, but its still cool now; demo requires higher "skillcap" to be competitive in raids, but why the hell not ?

we have decent burst,
    we have exellent sustained dmg,
    we have at long last some defensive cds,
    and we bring good ultity too,

so pls don't complain about "too many buttons to press - shit be hard", because if they remove anything, they would remove something good, and we don't want that, do we ?

Honestly man I think it's ok to just click on your talent pane when you need to use it.

It's not like you need to open it up quickly in between GCDs in the heat of battle.

Deleted
    But in PvP you exactly need to do this sometimes. You have the healer almost down, but no Interrupt/Silence/Stun is ready? Grimoire: Felguard or Grimoire: Felhunter.
    There's a rogue/warrior/ret right next to you that has already DR on stuns? Grimoire: Succubus.

Hell, even in PvE clicking it on your talent pane can result in a wipe as opposed to a kill. A tank dies during Lei Shen P3? Grimoire: Voidwalker (if taunt/Suffering works on Lei Shen).
    I have recently bound my pet move to command because I use it almost every Lei Shen try. I use threatening presence during intermissions and tank the diffused lightnings away from my platform's group with my felguard. That Chain Lightning can easily kill one in your group when it happens right after or before a static shock.

Oh, the pet choosing one I DO get. I use a macro with different conditionals for the summons and abilities.

Deleted
    Sometimes you might want to have the talent pane quick accessible in CM's when you drop combat, like swapping to MF from KJC or the other way around

10+ Year Old Account
    Soulfire.
    Not all 3 specs needs a closer, I guess its still cool for Demo, just remove the execute phase.
    Lifetap.
    I know we shouldn't have unlimited mana without cost, but Blizz likes to adjust mana regen (therefore lifetap useage) to adjust our DPS numbers, and that isn't very fun. Demo doesn't need life tap at-least.
    Drain Life
    Can't survive a beat down with it, its not nearly good enough to use a kick on. Yes, I love old Aff PvP, dot and drain.
    Love my guildies, but where are my minions.
    [Intel i5 4690k CPU] [Asus Z97-AR Mobo] [EVGA GTX960-SSC GPU] [Crucial Ballistix 1600 8gb Memory] [Sound Blaster Zx Sound card]
    [Corsair Liquid Cooler] [EVGA Bronze 600watt Power supply] [Samsung 840 EVO 128gb SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD, Western Digital 7200rpm Black HDD] [Logitech G105 Keyboard and G502 mouse] [Asus 24in 144hz LED Monitor and AOC 22in LED]

Deleted
    And I am just a PvE Hero: How can people do PvP with Grimoire of Service and have all the Pets ] Grimoire Pets available for Utility
    Easy to the point you don't even notice 1 more keybind. Even if we had more spells pvpers would do just good, if not better, hence why a lot of suggestions here is an direct nerf to our performance. PvP was allways about abusing 100% of the characters abilities and putted the player to adjust to the class and not vice versa.

Remember guys when you would have spell ranks and players would abuse it for tricks like sw:d/blind and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Easy to the point you don't even notice 1 more keybind. Even if we had more spells pvpers would do just good, if not better, hence why a lot of suggestions here is an direct nerf to our performance. PvP was allways about abusing 100% of the characters abilities and putted the player to adjust to the class and not vice versa.

Remember guys when you would have spell ranks and players would abuse it for tricks like sw:d/blind and stuff?
    I remember using lower rank healing spells in PVE and PVP.
    You know when you could actually run out of mana.
    I actually thought that made the game much more interesting.