can someone explain

why blizzard still hasnt fixed the pet surv? pets keeps diying easy and fats in 5.4???

I have just leveled a hunter. That is my 10 90, but I agree, I feel like my pets take a lot of damage, except my tank pet which is to be expected. I use the glyph which increases the healing, but i feel like it the increased healing should be baseline.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

There are very few times I have issues with pet survivability, first due to the snails before Ji'Kun and second when my pet reaches a melee range only boss before a tank. It is extremely rare for my pet to die to normal raid mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    There are very few times I have issues with pet survivability, first due to the snails before Ji'Kun and second when my pet reaches a melee range only boss before a tank. It is extremely rare for my pet to die to normal raid mechanics.

I do not have that problem as well , but it sometimes happens at the pull and it's extremely uncomfortable to cast a pet summon with your cooldowns up on the pull because the stupid pet died ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    I do not have that problem as well , but it sometimes happens at the pull and it's extremely uncomfortable to cast a pet summon with your cooldowns up on the pull because the stupid pet died ;p
    Stupid pet died? They are free-thinking and do what they want, not what you tell them to while you keep up healing? In Cata people got used to not bothering to heal because pets took next to no damage. This changed, but people's attitude to pets did not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Stupid pet died? They are free-thinking and do what they want, not what you tell them to while you keep up healing? In Cata people got used to not bothering to heal because pets took next to no damage. This changed, but people's attitude to pets did not.
    This totally. In cata they basically said HEY let your pet do what it wants.. in PVE it is basically immortal!

OP, just be mindful of what your pet is standing in.. if it is getting cleaved by anything, or if it pulls aggro of an add or something.. maybe turn its taunt off?
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Pet on passive and have it to attack the boss

Well in PVP they die insta.