Sentinel Keybinding Madness

I'm playing a Combat Sentinel, because they're the bees knees, but I've run into a problem. There are only so many slots, but there are more than 782 abilities (maybe a slight exaggeration).

I'm using a Razer Naga, so 1-12 are all abilities. Shift+ 1-6 are abilities. Alt+ 1-6 are abilities. I have some click abilities. QERF are abilities (F is always my break-out abilities, F for Freedom!)

I'm only 47 and I have even more shit coming! I'd like to know how other Sentinels handled this.

Additionally: I'm not some SWTOR noob. I've been successfully slaughtering droids and bantha and whatnot since launch. The Sentinel has been the first time I've really had a shitty time figuring out what to put where and how best to use it.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    You've bound way more buttons that I have apparently. But I don't bind stuff I rarely use. However, Sentinel does suffer from a serious case of "buttonitus", or an inflammation of the buttons. Seriously they use nearly all of their abilities.

I use 1-12 on my Naga for offensive abilities, Mouse 3 for Autorun, Mouse 4 for Mounting, Mouse 5 for...Stealth for characters that have it. Then Q, E, R, F, Z, X, C, V, and ` for utility. E is always my interrupt, X is always my stun (or Ravage on Sentinel), F is my secondary CC, R is debuff, C is Slow, Q is for knockbacks (or Dual Saber Throw on Sentinel), and V & ` are my wacky wildcards.

Admittedly, I have not bound any of my defensive CD's permanently yet...mainly because I'm still trying to figure out a good place for them.

Although, from what you've said, you really only have 2 more abilities to keybind.

I've got 17 keybinds on my Carnage Marauder (the mirror class), so I know your pain:

Assault (Strike), Massacre (Blade Rush), Force Charge (Force Leap), Smash (Force Sweep), Retaliation (Riposte), Battering Assault (Zealous Strike), Gore (Precision Slash), Sweeping Slash (Cyclone Slash), [blank space to separate abilities], Medpac, Interrupt, mount
    Ravage (Master Strike), Rupture (Cauterize), Force Scream (Blade Storm), Vicious Throw (Dispatch), Dual Saber Throw (Twin Saber Throw)

After DST, i have non-keybound CDs, like Force Choke (Force Stasis), Berserk (Zen), Obfuscate (Pacify), Cloak of Pain (Rebuke), Unity (Legacy ability), and Saber Ward (uhh... Saber Ward ).

Other stuff, Like Deadly Throw (Force Kick), my other Fury (Centering)-spending moves, Disable Droid, Undying Rage (Guarded By the Force), Crippling Slash (Leg Slash), Frenzy (Valorous Call), Force Camouflage, Unleash (Resolute), and Intimidating Roar (Awe) I have on bars on the side, as I don't use them all too often, but they're within reach if needed. If I PVPd, I'd probably have to have a third bar under my main 2, however....

Was playing Annihilation Marauder at launch, never had any problem with keybinds.

Use ESDF for moving, buy razer naga, map Caps Lock key to = via registry and bind that too. Shift + space is also a forgotten bind. So is mouse wheel up/down.

I use a Razer Naga and a Razer Nostromo for SWTOR. The offensive abilities are bound to the 1-12 on the Naga, and defensive abilities + Overload Saber are bound to the D-Pad and shift-D-Pad directions. WASD,Q,E are the same movement keys on the Nostromo, and R,T are bound to the right of those for easy access.

It works pretty well once you get use to not having your hands on a keyboard, and I find the ability to move, use an ability, and use an off-GCD ability all at the same time to be invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Was playing Annihilation Marauder at launch, never had any problem with keybinds.

Use ESDF for moving, buy razer naga, map Caps Lock key to = via registry and bind that too. Shift + space is also a forgotten bind. So is mouse wheel up/down.
    Oh wow, not sure about ESDF. I've been WASDing for years. That'd be a tough move, but it's good advice.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    Oh wow, not sure about ESDF. I've been WASDing for years. That'd be a tough move, but it's good advice.
    It opens up a lot more keyboard options...but man is it weird. I went back to WASD almost immediately due to decades of familiarity.