Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have topped an LFR dmg chart as a disc priest in pvp gear, why dont we see disc priest dps everywhere and clearly pvp gear is better. Not even a joke either.

Thats kind of what the argument you are trying to make sounds like; I would leave what is good and what isn't to the people who take the time to do all the math and testing as well as the people who are the best in the world at it.

were not weak were just incredibly average and kind of lacking in the fun department when it comes to spec individuality and fun abilities/animations/spelleffects

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MALNEXUS View Post
    Ok op just gonna say if you can't pull 150k by the time your 522 il you are playing an underpowered class
    I do pull 150k...easily.

Raid normal / heroic modes with equally geared / skilled players of alternate classes then make your decision (some logs would be a nice backup also).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I do pull 150k...easily.
    Of course you do.

1, Please provide us with a log.
    2, Please provide us with a log that is not LFR.
    3, So you are the best Warrior EU?

Maybe we are all wrong. We suck at this class. Educate us.

(I refuse to accept LFR anecdotes, because I have seen plenty of retards for example single target dpsing Horridon or some shit like that, then being all proud about themselves.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Of course you do.

1, Please provide us with a log.
    2, Please provide us with a log that is not LFR.
    3, So you are the best Warrior EU?

Maybe we are all wrong. We suck at this class. Educate us.

(I refuse to accept LFR anecdotes, because I have seen plenty of retards for example single target dpsing Horridon or some shit like that, then being all proud about themselves.)
    Wow. I'm actually not trolling. I think you people may be playing warriors wrong or something because is standard for me. This is confusing. o.o

150k isn't anything to be proud of but okay. You're raiding with afkers or mediocre players. Arms on live is one of the worst specs out there, maybe the worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    150k isn't anything to be proud of but okay. You're raiding with afkers or mediocre players. Arms on live is one of the worst specs out there, maybe the worst.
    and yet people here can't pull 150k. (and that's average)
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-08-17 at 11:16 PM.

150k easy huh? You're 11/12 normal. The final 6 bosses you only killed once, prolly joined a pug or paid for it, sadly. You've been logged on 4 bosses, damage done is as follows:

116k on Megaera
    103k on JiKun
    134k on Primordius
    96k on Lei Shen

Some ranks are older, but all were terrible ranks (except padding on Primordius) for their time.

If you're beating people of equal iLvL that are playing a DPS spec other then arms, they aren't good. If you're "beating Heroic geared Warlocks", they aren't good. Making a thread about how good the spec is and how you can't understand why everyone isn't as good as you, makes you not good. You're a 519 Arms Warrior with no Meta and No Cloak. Not 1 person on these forums care if you beat people in LFR gear. Go troll somewhere else.

Well I just out dpsed a Heroic geared warlock...so...
    This is purely anecdotal evidence and means nothing. Just because you have not come across people who know their class through and through and are willing to put the effort in lfr, does not mean that they don't exist. Arms is at the very bottom of the food chain at the moment. Show us wol parses of these heroic deeds of your and i'm sure someone will shred them to pieces. On live currently, it just doesn't happen. a dps of any class with a similar gear and skill will always out dps an arms warrior on a boss fight.

I think he literally just came here for the attention. Let's stop giving it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    150k easy huh? You're 11/12 normal. The final 6 bosses you only killed once, prolly joined a pug or paid for it, sadly. You've been logged on 4 bosses, damage done is as follows:

116k on Megaera
    103k on JiKun
    134k on Primordius
    96k on Lei Shen

Some ranks are older, but all were terrible ranks (except padding on Primordius) for their time.

If you're beating people of equal iLvL that are playing a DPS spec other then arms, they aren't good. If you're "beating Heroic geared Warlocks", they aren't good. Making a thread about how good the spec is and how you can't understand why everyone isn't as good as you, makes you not good. You're a 519 Arms Warrior with no Meta and No Cloak. Not 1 person on these forums care if you beat people in LFR gear. Go troll somewhere else.
    Extra bit of info. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arithus/simple Armory link. OP seems to be logged out in RP gear, so can't tell his exact item level.

Either way, 150k is possible on certain fights due to mechanics, but you aren't supposed to be beating anyone, except DK's if you are competing with people with equal or similar item levels. If you are beating them, they are either AFK or terribad. (There are some locks out there whom have been carried into HCs, cuz> Portals)

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms is good for 1 thing--) Cleave,Aoe farming mobs. I kill them faster than on my hunter. And i can pull 30 barrens mobs (for example) and stil live due to insane selfheal on kills.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    and yet people here can't pull 150k. (and that's average)
    I did a heroic clear (excluding Animus, Lei Shen and Ra-den) as arms a while ago, I ranked top 100 in all fights (except ji-kun, where I fucked up and missed ALL the nutriments). I did worse on every fight than I did as fury the previous week. Arms is shit, and you are raiding with shit players if you top the meters as an arms warrior.

I've played arms all this tier, mostly due to the fact that the only weapon I've been able to acquire in my 5/13 guild group is a normal Zeratt off a bonus roll, and I am HURTING on dps. I love arms as a spec but no matter what I do, I look weak in comparison to the rest of my group, especially on single target fights. H Iron Qon was a real downer until the final phase. The only fight I really shine on is H Ji'Kun which is total farm status for us, and even then I need to grab all the nutrients to really pull ahead.

I've tested my dps reliably several times on the raid target dummy and with a 530 weapon and 538 total ilvl I can only pull 138k after doing 100 million damage, so it's not a small sample. That number is haste specced with good RPPM trinkets, cloak, and meta. With mastery reforges it's even worse. That's just sad in comparison to our group's warlock and mage.

All that being said, I'm really hopeful for 5.4. Arms is still my favorite spec in the game and I feel like I've got a really good handle on it, and I'm hoping that I don't have to switch to my alt rogue.

warrior damage is low, especially arms' damage

point and laugh at people acting like their class is costing them their spot in a raid if you want, but don't deny that the damage is low

Quote Originally Posted by OmertaLH View Post
    I love arms as a spec but no matter what I do, I look weak in comparison to the rest of my group, especially on single target fights
    take it from a guy who made you all a guide on how to play as an arms warrior in throne of thunder

Lmao this is hilarious. The ignorance of the OP is so astounding, and entertaining.

- Just FYI : A good resource you can use to determine the power of Arms in relation to other specs is the Raidbots.com 'Spec Score' tool, it kind of compares the parses (Actual logged fights, not simDPS) across different classes and specs and shows how they're doing relatively in the current (or previous) tiers.

But seriously, I play Arms because I've always been a big fan of it next to Fury (Crit dependence really irks me), and I can tell you it is especially gimped atm. I'm competing in my current ToT group and I've had a few rankings but the deviation of an Arms ranking from another spec, or Fury, even, is so drastic in most cases that it should be blindingly obvious to you. Sadly, it is not.

*And if OmertaLH up there is the same guy who made the ToT guides for Arms- you should listen to him, he's pro.
    Last edited by Ragemonger; 2013-08-18 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    I did a heroic clear (excluding Animus, Lei Shen and Ra-den) as arms a while ago, I ranked top 100 in all fights (except ji-kun, where I fucked up and missed ALL the nutriments). I did worse on every fight than I did as fury the previous week. Arms is shit, and you are raiding with shit players if you top the meters as an arms warrior.
    I can agree with you. I did some on heroic (Shiinji of sargeras) ranked on arms no 4pc. Our dmg is retardly low same with fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragemonger View Post

*And if OmertaLH up there is the same guy who made the ToT guides for Arms- you should listen to him, he's pro.
    That's me, there were some things I would change in that video looking back but I'm happy you guys enjoyed it.

Its how warriors work a normal to med skill warrior just doesn't do alot.

Its when you get a warrior playing a really good skill level where you can see them shine more.

I think with the ptr buffs they are good all around melee class.