Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It would be nice if cascade/halo/divine star shared 'one spot' when put on a keybind, like shadowfiend/mindbender or holy fire/solace. Pretty annoying having to change the keybind every time you change the talent...

(If someone has a macro that would cast whichever talent is the selected one and show the cooldown for that spell, it would be much appreciated - I haven't been able to figure a way to do it)
    Bigslick (13/14H)
    "Those who deny respect for others deserve it not for themselves."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    It would be nice if cascade/halo/divine star shared 'one spot' when put on a keybind, like shadowfiend/mindbender or holy fire/solace. Pretty annoying having to change the keybind every time you change the talent...

(If someone has a macro that would cast whichever talent is the selected one and show the cooldown for that spell, it would be much appreciated - I haven't been able to figure a way to do it)
    #showtooltip
    /Use Halo
    #showtooltip
    /Use Cascade
    #showtooltip
    /Use Divine Star
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("Halo", G"Cascade" or G"Halo" or "Divine Star")

Name the macro "Halo" (or w/e you want, but change the bold part in the macro to macro's name).
    You need to use the spell once after respecing in order for the tooltip and icon to update.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-08-26 at 12:57 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years