Animus Hc zerg, haste or full mastery?

So... our guild is gonna try Animus HC zerg tactic

my question: should i reforge haste or mastery?

Mastery = Insane burst
    Haste = Dmg that stays

What do you guys think?

Edit: Its Assasination!^^
    Last edited by LiSuN; 2013-08-17 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    which spec? as assa I thought matery is dmg that stays

For a zerg strat I'd advise going Haste, you should never have any downtime except the odd Matter Swap, and even then you can usually get back within 2-3 seconds.
    For the most part, it goes like this: If you can tunnel, haste *usually* wins, if you have to swap or have downtime, Mastery wins.

The thing about going full Haste on the Zerg strat is you'll average out with more trinket procs and more energy to get more stuff out.
    I've done both, and I was ahead by a decent amount with a full Haste reforge (about 14k haste or so, Mastery at about 8-9k I think it was without buff)

The downside to haste though: If you get shit trinket procs, Mastery can potentially pull ahead due to the short length of the fight so you don't get the full benefit of the haste.

Also, I will need to know this: You got 2x RPPM trinkets + Metagem I reckon? If not, don't EVER go full haste as Assassination, stick to Mastery as it is almost guaranteed to win.

The clear answer is mastery in a zerg strat. With the way RPPM works right now, you're likely to get a double proc off the pull regardless of your haste (which should be pretty high anyways), and bloodlust/cooldown popping should feed you energy through most of the zerg. The only real reason to go haste is to get the trinkets/legendary meta to proc more frequently, but that doesn't really do much in such a short fight.

sorry for being oblique to op's question, but is there a thread on zerg strat for 10 man hc , if so what are the dps requirements.

Deleted
    Go for mastery, it is clear winner on short fights with BL at the beginning.

Theres log from our last kill http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9318&e=9472

Quote Originally Posted by straws View Post
    sorry for being oblique to op's question, but is there a thread on zerg strat for 10 man hc , if so what are the dps requirements.
    It's what you think it is. You pop CDs, grab your golems, spread out enough so that they don't link, and down the boss as fast as possible. There's no real "strat" for the raid, but it's all about maximizing personal damage. Warlocks somehow get an army of imps, I don't know how, but they break about 400k single target DPS on that fight. Your offtank grabs as many golems as he can live through, to stack vengeance. Stuff like that.

anyone done this on 25m heroic ?
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    anyone done this on 25m heroic ?
    Not even remotely possible. Requires 300k average DPS sustained over 2 minutes and a half going with only 4 healers.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

thought so too bad you cant cheese this fight in 25m we are about to start it on tuesday
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}