Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Thing is there shouldn't be a FotM class. It's a tad bit sad when I score top10 parses, but am still 20-50k bellow the warlocks in the raid, who aren't even parsing top200.
    Try getting a number one on durumu and getting beat by 120k. Feels bad man

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

shouldve done a better job inferno blasting your devouring plagues

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Try getting a number one on durumu and getting beat by 120k. Feels bad man
    Also shame on you for beating me by so little on Ra Den. I mean, look at my gloves! Just fucking look at them!
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    I guess the good thing about being Shadow when you're casual is that you can swap to Disc for fast queues and then can Atonement spam whilst Loot Spec is set for Shadow, which is helpful. I'd assume Shadow is fine for a casual Raider but for hardcore it's a problem due to ofcourse the other casters being superior etc etc.

Afaik it's going to look like Demo/Affi > Fire/Arcane > Ele > Hunter > Boomkin/Spriest. There are quite a lot of heavy movement fights in SoO and from what i've been told (Method, BL) Ele is going to be pretty good after Mage + Lock...

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Perhaps you should read the other shadow priest posts, Pretty much Shadow priests are leaving in droves right now for locks and mages. We are tired of being Blizzards redhead step child.

Funny, after playing a spriest since early bc and through every expansion since, I quit in MoP because the class became to automated and easy to play (overpowered),

Now after popping back on to do so bgs in my crappy mal / blue gear, I was still doing top damage and kills. I know that randoms don't count for much but given the circumstances...

Basicly, spriests really need to just STFU. Any spriest who has been around since BC will tell you flat out that even after the 5.4 nerfs, they are still in the best place they have been in for years. Anyone who says otherwise are probably 5.0 fotm rerollers.

It's funny how people will cry about the end of the world when things like psyfiend get nerfed, even though the very CONCEPT of such abilities were OP right out of the gate.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2013-08-19 at 05:04 PM.

none of this is about pvp. you'd have picked up on this if you read anything at all in the thread.
    Last edited by snaxattax; 2013-08-19 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    none of this is about pvp. you'd have picked up on this if you read anything at all in the thread.
    I've read enough and i've pve enough to know what i'm talking about. Now go reroll warlock and troll on those forums or stop bitching.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    ten charac

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I've read enough and i've pve enough to know what i'm talking about. Now go reroll warlock and troll on those forums or stop bitching.
    you don't know what you are talking about, and your comments are retarded. nobody in this thread is discussing shadow performance in unrated battlegrounds.

Seriously, the very idea of switching classes because of nerfs just shows how dedicated you are.

You will always be able to impress a raid leader if you know and play your class well. I stuck with shadow through thick and thin and now that i've retired and moved onto a new class, it makes me sick to watch all of this.

I played a shadow priest because I loved the spec. I had the tools I needed to pull great, sometimes fantastic dps numbers, and to help my team mates in other ways. I can't tell you how often i've saved someone just from using my heals in a raid. (Divine Hymn anyone?).

These days all the spec has turned into is an overpowered mess that children complain about. Go back in time a few years when we couldn't even dps properly and we were only brought for our mana regen.

Show some gratitude. Talk to spriest players who have been there from the start. Complain to them, and then wipe that look off your face when they tell you to man the hell up and try to be a better player. Use all of the time you spent bitching on the forums and master your new priority lineup and rotation. That is what a real spriest would do.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2013-08-19 at 05:23 PM.

you refer to shadow tools in your post which are from expacs where we were actually useful, but have since been removed. shadow in 5.0-5.3 brings mediocre dps without any of its traditional utility to make up for this deficit. you're a delusional retard without even a modicum of familiarity with the current state of the game, and then attempt to talk down to us as if you have some mystical insider information or understanding which makes up for these measurable deficits.

show some random retard some gratitude? how about you do the earth a favor and FSK into a woodchipper.

you refer to shadow tools in your post which are from expacs where we were actually useful, but have since been removed. shadow in 5.0-5.3 brings mediocre dps without any of its traditional utility to make up for this deficit. you're a delusional retard without even a modicum of familiarity with the current state of the game, and then attempt to talk down to us as if you have some mystical insider information or understanding which makes up for these measurable deficits.

show some random retard some gratitude? how about you do the earth a favor and FSK into a woodchipper.

I was actually asking you to show some gratitude towards Ghostcrawler and the development team. Not me.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you rerolled a warlock yet? All of you?

Obviously it's the best solution at the moment since your class doomed.

This class isnt bad...its getting beat by a few classes...Boomys haha...locks..mages...ww monks singletarget...mshaman...thats it....Maybee a hunter every now and then on some fights....

Do you even remember Korra? Lol

If it wasn't for Ghostcrawler, Korra would still be working on the spriest...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Electrics View Post
    This class isnt bad...its getting beat by a few classes...Boomys haha...locks..mages...ww monks singletarget...mshaman...thats it....Maybee a hunter every now and then on some fights....
    Dunno, latest data shows ww monks at the very bottom.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post

Haven't you rerolled a warlock yet? All of you?

Obviously it's the best solution at the moment since your class doomed.
    Internet tough guy with a touch of strawlman argument, time for a banhammer imo.

I like my priest. And I don't understand what's the fuss about. We aren't bottom of DPS in single target, we've got excellent survivability, good raid cooldowns (VE and Hymn of Hope), we're very strong in AoE situations. I'd say it was much worse during the time of Trial of the Crusader (3.3).
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Internet tough guy with a touch of strawlman argument, time for a banhammer imo.
    Go for it. I haven't called anyone retarded just for stating their opinion yet.... Soooooo....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunius View Post
    I like my priest. And I don't understand what's the fuss about. We aren't bottom of DPS in single target, we've got excellent survivability, good raid cooldowns (VE and Hymn of Hope), we're very strong in AoE situations. I'd say it was much worse during the time of Trial of the Crusader (3.3).
    Here is someone who knows what they are talking about.

I've been playing a spriest since early tbc and I'm not satisfied with the state of the class atm. there goes your "I was there long before, you suck" argument.

Spriest used to be a "support" class, not dps. so there goes your "be thankful because we couldn't even dps back then" argument.

got anything else up your... sleeve?

Stop feeding the troll boiz. Never answer posts of anyone who doesn't have their armory link somewhere, 'cause in most cases it's either people stuck on 10M Animus Normal, or @ 1.7k in 3s, or, in severe cases of bad, both.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelitas View Post
    I've been playing a spriest since early tbc and I'm not satisfied with the state of the class atm. there goes your "I was there long before, you suck" argument.

Spriest used to be a "support" class, not dps. so there goes your "be thankful because we couldn't even dps back then" argument.

got anything else up your... sleeve?

Yeah.

One word.

Korra.