7+ Year Old Account

New stampeding roar graphic, way to much?

I don't even really know why they put the graphic in the game to be honest, its like a big golden explosion out of your druids head. I dunno, it just does not seem very "Druidlike" to me, and frankly I don't really see any need for it to have been added?

Was it so other people knew you used it? Usually in raid situations or pvp your partners/raid members know when you are going to use stampeding roar so thats kind of silly.
    You're a towel.

When they start running a whole lot faster, I think they know we used it. Lol. I don't really see the purpose of the animation. I guess just to make us feel like we got something new and pretty? I don't care either way. It's not the greatest animation, but whatever.

I don't see the problem with it. For any big group-wide CDs I think they should have a very obvious effect so that players can take advantage of them, or at least that's what I figure Blizzard was thinking. They seemed to have made spell effects that are actually useful to other players larger and more dynamic.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean its not the biggest deal, but in any content that matters you and your group generally know when you are going to use it anyway
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    I don't see the problem with it. For any big group-wide CDs I think they should have a very obvious effect so that players can take advantage of them, or at least that's what I figure Blizzard was thinking. They seemed to have made spell effects that are actually useful to other players larger and more dynamic.
    Yeh but it already had a big red sign go over every players head to let them know, I just don't get why add another animation. It's not as if they'll see the animation and be able to run into range in time to get the buff. There's no problem with it, I just don't get the purpose of adding another animation to a spell that is typically already dedicated to a time of use.

Deleted
    - pvp / rbg to highlight the aoe snarebreak
    - less well coordinated/choreographed raid groups
    - 'it looks cool'
    - in contrast to most of the spammy stuff (magical bolts, huge aoe heals) this one at least has some kind of interaction with your playstyle
    my2cents, I kinda like it

My food already looks good, why does it have to smell good as well!!! Remove smell!

I personally like the new animation.