Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    i ranked 4th on Durumu 25 HC last tier and thats by dieing and taking a second hero with inc doc up for walls.
    You used DoC last tier? and Ranked? before they changed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybb View Post
    You used DoC last tier? and Ranked? before they changed it?
    this. lol....

Edit: infracted -- please add something to the conversation when you post.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-12-31 at 05:53 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    i ranked 4th on Durumu 25 HC last tier and thats by dieing and taking a second hero with inc doc up for walls.
    No you did not, stop bullshitting.

Guys, please limit the discussion to this tier and the topic at hand (bis list/gear/talents), not try to slander other members or boast about previous achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    No you did not, stop bullshitting.
    ops was a mistype not doc obviously, it was hotw, was supposed to say inc + CA. Sorry havent been playing for a while and just wasnt thinking when i wrote that

The point wasnt the talent of course it was more that the top ranks really arent the best place to look at stuff when other factors determine things much much more.

Wasnt intending to boast in that form, and i never said the rank wasnt overwritten, i beat it in following weeks with better gear as other moonkins also beat others in logs. No bullshitting as you say. My final top log is currently at 29 with only 4 people above it on date of kill, so i am not takings credit for something that doesnt exist, but believe what you want to believe.

Anywho i only dropped by because i was bored, read the silly debate going on about something which makes a small difference compared to other factors and also can be affected by playstyle for different players.

Good luck all
    Last edited by Ragingblaze; 2014-01-03 at 03:01 AM.