Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    i ranked 4th on Durumu 25 HC last tier and thats by dieing and taking a second hero with inc doc up for walls.
    You used DoC last tier? and Ranked? before they changed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybb View Post
    You used DoC last tier? and Ranked? before they changed it?
    this. lol....

Edit: infracted -- please add something to the conversation when you post.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-12-31 at 05:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    i ranked 4th on Durumu 25 HC last tier and thats by dieing and taking a second hero with inc doc up for walls.
    No you did not, stop bullshitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, please limit the discussion to this tier and the topic at hand (bis list/gear/talents), not try to slander other members or boast about previous achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    No you did not, stop bullshitting.
    ops was a mistype not doc obviously, it was hotw, was supposed to say inc + CA. Sorry havent been playing for a while and just wasnt thinking when i wrote that

The point wasnt the talent of course it was more that the top ranks really arent the best place to look at stuff when other factors determine things much much more.

Wasnt intending to boast in that form, and i never said the rank wasnt overwritten, i beat it in following weeks with better gear as other moonkins also beat others in logs. No bullshitting as you say. My final top log is currently at 29 with only 4 people above it on date of kill, so i am not takings credit for something that doesnt exist, but believe what you want to believe.

Anywho i only dropped by because i was bored, read the silly debate going on about something which makes a small difference compared to other factors and also can be affected by playstyle for different players.

Good luck all
    Last edited by mmoca7842e0a8d; 2014-01-03 at 03:01 AM.

Do you see this changing at all with the new 588 ilvls?

Deleted
    doubt it, just swap some crafty gems with potent.

Would like to see some sims/theorycrafting w/ a little more mastery shift, but I'll prolly stick with more crit anyway for movement. In another thread Glurp mentioned the 10779 haste BP w/ NG meta lust berserking? only for trolls. crafty gems r usually shit atm unless you're gaining a huge amount of other secondaries for it. If using AMR you should lower the mastery weight by .1 - .2 and see if you get better results, if not ofc stick w/ the original reforge.

It might be worth focusing coin rolls into the thok ring if you already have wep/trinkets and most of the armor WF, not sure if there's going to be hit concerns or not.
    Last edited by Aboubacar; 2014-05-14 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodpile View Post
    Do you see this changing at all with the new 588 ilvls?
    I haven't updated the BiS list in around 8 months, so I'm doubtful that I'll go through and fix everything up for the additional two upgrade levels. I'd say the most logical bet would be the list doesn't change, but you'll just have more secondary stats to play with.

As an aside, I wont be creating the T17H BiS list for next tier. If someone feels the compulsion to do so, I can help to provide any details needed or explain some basic rationale.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    I haven't updated the BiS list in around 8 months, so I'm doubtful that I'll go through and fix everything up for the additional two upgrade levels. I'd say the most logical bet would be the list doesn't change, but you'll just have more secondary stats to play with.
    Bis lists made with wrathcalcs arent really bis lists anyhow, as theres some problems with getting the right amount of stats to items. As its only a problem when it comes to getting hit as close to cap as possible (which is the main factor around the different pieces). Right now i'd just go with whatever you can get as HC WF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Bis lists made with wrathcalcs arent really bis lists anyhow, as theres some problems with getting the right amount of stats to items. As its only a problem when it comes to getting hit as close to cap as possible (which is the main factor around the different pieces). Right now i'd just go with whatever you can get as HC WF.
    Practically, yeah. It's highly unlikely anyone would actually be making the decision between two H WF pieces, double upgraded while all their other pieces are also H WF. BiS lists are more just a theoretical structure to show maximums, goals and typically revolve around the common theories we use to gear up (i.e. haste is best stat until x, then crit).

Though, when I wrote up the previous BiS lists, I always tried to incorporate in-game data, WrathCalcs and SimCraft harmoniously. All three would usually be in agreement, but I absolutely agree that the theories are more important to gear choice than basing your decision on a BiS list. It is reasonable to say that a piece with 1st best stat + 2nd best stat is better than 3rd best stat + 4th best stat though, but it's not possible to construct a BiS list simply from that sort of comparison.

Deleted
    It all depends if you care at all for the "Soon™" 6.0 patch where certain items will still keep their spirit (ie the Iron Juggernaut Ring) assuming that the wowhead database is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    It all depends if you care at all for the "Soon™" 6.0 patch where certain items will still keep their spirit (ie the Iron Juggernaut Ring) assuming that the wowhead database is correct.
    Believe blizzard stated that all spirit gear will switch to non-spirit to prevent that, healers should have enough mana to heal without any spirit jewelry and weapons... on top of the future 4x upgrades and the inevitable nerf to Siege as the new class design overpowers the current content like every expansion pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Believe blizzard stated that all spirit gear will switch to non-spirit to prevent that, healers should have enough mana to heal without any spirit jewelry and weapons... on top of the future 4x upgrades and the inevitable nerf to Siege as the new class design overpowers the current content like every expansion pre-patch.
    No. Neck and rings keep their spirit. Get items with hit instead, hit will be converted to something you can use. And the dinomancer ring from Thok

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Everything except Rings, necks and trinkets(though those are somewhat irrelevant, since healer trinkets are terrible for Doomkins anyway).

Dreyen you're actually fine tho, u only need to try to roll a thok ring atm and maybe the jugg offhand ofc.

ur ring: http://wod.wowhead.com/item=105443
    ur neck: http://wod.wowhead.com/item=105539

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    No. Neck and rings keep their spirit. Get items with hit instead, hit will be converted to something you can use. And the dinomancer ring from Thok
    Yea, i meant actually for rings and necks... i thought i read somewhere the laser-slice ring will lose it's spirit for exemple.

Laser-Slice Signet(WoD)

As you can see, the base spirit remains, though it no longer has a spirit socket bonus.

Is there any confirmation on whether SoO items will get the int/agi/str change treatment in 6.0? if so, then one can just take agi/str rings too (if those drop more often than the int ones)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Is there any confirmation on whether SoO items will get the int/agi/str change treatment in 6.0? if so, then one can just take agi/str rings too (if those drop more often than the int ones)
    Have not heard any of that yet, only the squish and hit/exp removal