Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I guess if they arent changing the T16 4p we would swap the non mastery pieces for offset stuff if WF, atleast I dont notice a 8% increase of SS procs and they've already changed the 2p. Not super important but if you wanna max damage while leveling like me!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    I guess if they arent changing the T16 4p we would swap the non mastery pieces for offset stuff if WF, atleast I dont notice a 8% increase of SS procs and they've already changed the 2p. Not super important but if you wanna max damage while leveling like me!
    8% increase in SS procs can be nice for that 100% StF uptime though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miraclous View Post
    8% increase in SS procs can be nice for that 100% StF uptime though!
    Ye it would be, but I couldnt notice any difference between using a 100 premade and my actual character with the 4 set (Tooltip doesnt change and I dont feel like getting more procs) I might've been completely unlucky last few testing sessions but ye, I guess we can get a confirmation from mr Celestalon or someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye it would be, but I couldnt notice any difference between using a 100 premade and my actual character with the 4 set (Tooltip doesnt change and I dont feel like getting more procs) I might've been completely unlucky last few testing sessions but ye, I guess we can get a confirmation from mr Celestalon or someone.
    it's 8% more procs from moonfire/sunfire dots. If it even works, and even while leveling I don't find myself having to even dot that much. The set bonus is deminished by it only procs off your 2 most recent dots, and with the new wod changes you're likely to only be single dotting anyway.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Just kinda thought that the Garrosh shoulders and Spoils gloves might be better to use (mastery/haste on both in wod) instead of current tier stuff, and your reasoning sounds pretty good aswell even if it does work. Celestalon clearly doesnt like to respond when I ask stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Just kinda thought that the Garrosh shoulders and Spoils gloves might be better to use (mastery/haste on both in wod) instead of current tier stuff, and your reasoning sounds pretty good aswell even if it does work. Celestalon clearly doesnt like to respond when I ask stuff
    aye sat in shrine looking through journal and loot tables and they were the gear I decided on aswell. Just need that HCWF norushen neck and klaxxi ring without some warlock sniping it!
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Hello,

any BiS list for 6.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eloraqz View Post
    Hello,

any BiS list for 6.0 ?
    Leather gear with Int. No seriously it doesn't matter.

Hello,

any BiS list for 6.0 ?
    BiS lists in WoD will be much easier to construct on your own. Removal of reforging means no weird combinations of gear. Just choose the ones that agree with the stat weights, have the most stat budget and are warforged/gem-mified (new word?).

Deleted
    Update for new patch ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Update for new patch ?
    I don't believe any BiS list will be required in 6.0 or above due to the straight-forward nature of gearing in the next expansion.

Deleted
    Im going for as much Mastery+haste items atm

Update for new patch ?
    Just go with mastery>crit>haste. BIS trinkets are probably still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Just go with mastery>crit>haste. BIS trinkets are probably still the same.
    Garrosh Trinket > Totem Trinket now

I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Tandris View Post
    Garrosh Trinket > Totem Trinket now

I believe
    But not by enough to really matter until we replace both anyway. Just take whatever you happen to have.