Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Half in shadow, half in light and all in the fire.
    I'm for it. Particularly if I get to do the shadow spells I have access to all yellow and sparkly when holy.
    Like what they did with our 90 talents for more of our things.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    PW:Shield is definitely the one that sticks out like a sore thumb, so if they were to change only one thing, I would vote for that.

PW:Shield --> SW:Shield.

GoGoGo!!
    PW:S is not actually a 'Holy' spell at all and uses the strength of the soul of the target instead of channeled energy of some higher entity (thus the debuff it causes).
    It was always part of the "Discipline" part of the spellbook. There is no reason why it should suddenly become a shadow spell. It fits well enough with shadow form (unless you use that Glyphe for the watered down shadowy form which looks more like you fell into something smelly recently than like a real shadow priest, no amount of shadowy holy spells can offset that).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2044112?page=1

this guy made a nice little suggestion on the official forums.

for holy priests to get this little guy instead of the shadowfiend:

Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    PW:S is not actually a 'Holy' spell at all and uses the strength of the soul of the target instead of channeled energy of some higher entity (thus the debuff it causes).
    It was always part of the "Discipline" part of the spellbook. There is no reason why it should suddenly become a shadow spell. It fits well enough with shadow form (unless you use that Glyphe for the watered down shadowy form which looks more like you fell into something smelly recently than like a real shadow priest, no amount of shadowy holy spells can offset that).
    Just think it looks bad, that's all.

I will burn your soul.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of PW:Shield for shadow....give us

Shadow Dome: 45sec CD, 3 sec cast places a shadowy dome in a 5 yard radius around the caster, all friendly targets who enter the dome are immune to all attacks/ccs and dispells all debuffs IE: bleeds, dots, slows, roots etc.

lasts 6 secs.

Any enemies within the dome or within 5 yards of the dome upon duration completion will be hit with a debuff slowing movement speed for 8 secs by 50% and will take 15% more damage.

That's what you get for coming near my little shadowy dome bubble dammit

It'd be interesting if there was a glyph or something that changed the color of the heals we can use in Shadowform baseline come 5.4, or even changed their graphic somehow. Interesting. Not necessary. Just interesting. If it were there I'd mess with it, try it out and see what I thought. You wouldn't find me complaining about that brand of option if it were in, but I can live without it. I'd like to see more minor glyphs and more minor glyph slots, in general, for all classes, around the board, though. Just more customization.

But actual new abilities replacing them? I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure I'm on board with that at all.

As for Power Word: Shield, my opinion is that it does need changed, but, not just for Shadow. Power Word: Shield is one of those graphics that have been around forever and it, like the others that have been around some time without update, hasn't aged well.
    Last edited by Purple; 2013-08-22 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    I totally agree with this, at least in regard to PW: Shield. Ever since twin Val'kyr in WOTLK. They had a graphic in place for them when 1 of them would bubble and it looked liked a shadowy PW: Shield. I think the same graphic was used for the previous sacrifice Voidwalker ability to bubble locks. So there's a graphic already there, they just need to enable it in shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by jplusl View Post
    Maybe this could be like a "green fire" quest reward.
    I would actually love if priests got a similar in difficulty class quest that turned your shadow form and all spells into holy sparkles that don't change the color of your gear.

holy could be the first healer class with a pet like that lightspawn maybe. not a fan of pets, but still, it's diversity.