Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Only the same name not the same spell unfortunately, which makes it useless for anything working on secondary procs line atonement. Wonder if this is the same for this trinket.
    I think you will find it is calculated on HEAL rather than on CAST, which means when atonement heals it will also proc cleave. The only question is does it work off absorbs. If not then this trinket will not interact with 70% of a disc priest's healing.

For holy this is not a problem because everything is a heal, so this works off the secondary procs (EoL) themselves, which means it is also boosts our mastery as much as it does other spells.

Deleted
    Heads up, monk mastery was fixed and this happened in the same build:

Don't think you need to worry about it now. Eminence is proccing both trinkets as well, so it should definitely work off atonement. I know this isn't priest specific info, hope it helps though.

You're right, both Cleave and Multistrike work with Atonement now.

(Multistrike from crits doesn't seem to create DA, but I guess that's expected)
    Last edited by laplacedemon; 2013-09-04 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post

It should. Thats exactly the thing I meant. It copies the numbers and the name, not the secondary effects (just like that staff did not), thus cheating us out of our crits which I bet others get.

10+ Year Old Account

That's a nice change, imo. That it works with Atonement, I mean.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Heads up, monk mastery was fixed and this happened in the same build:

Don't think you need to worry about it now. Eminence is proccing both trinkets as well, so it should definitely work off atonement. I know this isn't priest specific info, hope it helps though.
    Your log shows that I calculated the value of the cleave trinket incorrectly. It does not distribute the healing to 5 people it copies it to 5 people. The main question now is whether it works on the raw heal or on effective healing.

It should be raw heal, since it can copy 100% overheals:

Your Prayer of Healing healed You 0 Holy. (44752 Overhealed)
    Your Cleave healed Minotauron-Anasterian(US) 0 Holy. (44752 Overhealed)
    Your Cleave healed Grubstalker 0 Holy. (44752 Overhealed)
    Your Cleave healed Zornip 0 Holy. (44752 Overhealed)

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    It should. Thats exactly the thing I meant. It copies the numbers and the name, not the secondary effects (just like that staff did not), thus cheating us out of our crits which I bet others get.
    Indeed it should, but it might be a technical limitation (or I might be wrong). I can't remember a trinket proc interacting with any healer specific talents or masteries.
    Last edited by laplacedemon; 2013-09-04 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    Yep I tried with halo in town

And here is the answer:

Your Cleave healed Nytebrook 0 Holy. (2496 Overhealed)
    Your Cleave healed Swiftybro-Anasterian(US) 0 Holy. (2496 Overhealed)

I used halo in tow

It seems there is a range restriction from the person the cleave procd from.

I think we can model it on average 2 people per proc on spread fights and 5 people per proc on stacked fights.

That means the unpgraded normal trinket should be 6.22% of raw healing for holy on spread fights and 16% of raw healing on stacked fights.
    Last edited by mmoc58baca37e6; 2013-09-05 at 12:13 AM.

Indeed it should, but it might be a technical limitation (or I might be wrong). I can't remember a trinket proc interacting with any healer specific talents or masteries.
    Since its our crits and not simply some mastery or talent that should have a bit more priority. They adjusted trinkets for specific classes/specs before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if multistrike is working better with disc, now that cleave is? These improves with atonement seem nice, but its still going to be better to go amp & int/spirit yeah?

edit: I might be a little tired at 5am. I see that multistrike is working with atonement =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not getting Purified Bindings of Immerseus to proc with smite/holy fire. Anyone else have this problem?

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

From what I remember, that one wasn't proccing for disc during the last few weeks of PTR. But on the other hand, it does proc for my monk, so I'm not sure what's intended or bugged...

Just coined the Multistrike trinket, so I'll be able to confirm soon what it works with.

EDIT:

Atonement can proc Multistrike. Critical healing transfers into the Multistrike heal but is not counted as a critical heal, so no Aegis is created.
    Last edited by meddle; 2013-09-12 at 05:19 AM.

That means the unpgraded normal trinket should be 6.22% of raw healing for holy on spread fights and 16% of raw healing on stacked fights.
    Can you translate that into average effective healing if you get a chace, please? I'm bad at math. Or are the numbers still the same that you posted a few pages back?

Atonement can proc Multistrike. Critical healing transfers into the Multistrike heal but is not counted as a critical heal, so no Aegis is created.
    Shame. Looks like Amp and Int/Spirit it is. Kind of lame that Disc is stuck with another tier of only two viable trinkets. Unless things change of course.

They really should take the time and solve the issue with the new disc crit mechanic. It will keep coming up with approximately every second or third trinket and set bonus.

Also, atonement spell being neither damage nor healing spells when triggering those trinkets is just stupid (and unfair with how they keep pushing us into it even more with every patch).

Is anyone else just getting complete overheals on guardians/pets with almost no cleaves hitting the players? My cleave trinket is just not cutting it.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o8...D+%22Cleave%22

Is this normal?
    Last edited by Clebane; 2013-09-17 at 02:49 AM.

Those goddamn voodoo gnomes... that looks a bit painful for the cleave trinket. Perhaps this a product of the range limitations (ie quite alot of the procs are from a heal targeted on your tank and the gnomes/pets/crap are all thats in range?).

Anyhow I thought you guys might be interested in this writeup I found @ http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2...5-4/#more-2486
    I'm not sure how accurate all of hte information is, but I found the chart showing the actual % of amplification to be interesting & may be useful in your calculations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    Is anyone else just getting complete overheals on guardians/pets with almost no cleaves hitting the players? My cleave trinket is just not cutting it.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o8...D+%22Cleave%22

Is this normal?
    It targets injured players -> injured pets/guardians -> full players -> full pets/guardians

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Can you translate that into average effective healing if you get a chace, please? I'm bad at math. Or are the numbers still the same that you posted a few pages back?

Shame. Looks like Amp and Int/Spirit it is. Kind of lame that Disc is stuck with another tier of only two viable trinkets. Unless things change of course.
    Wish I could, but it depends on the fight. The amp trinket is just too strong for disc assuming the critical heal boost was fixed to give the correct value. It was a 4% increase in crit healing instead of 7% in the PTR.

The cleave trinket has a range limitation, which might make it beyond terrible for very spread out fights. If you have an army of pets mingled up in between of the raid, they might soak up a singificant amount of the healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc12 View Post
    Wish I could, but it depends on the fight. The amp trinket is just too strong for disc assuming the critical heal boost was fixed to give the correct value. It was a 4% increase in crit healing instead of 7% in the PTR.
    Someone linked my Amplification trinket article above, and it covers this. You get a 3.5% bonus to the size of the heal, creating a 3.5% bonus to the size of the DA created by the heal when wearing the Amplification trinket. If you sum it all up it works out to a total of 7% bonus to your Crit healing.

It's just harder to see because your Mastery steps in and mucks with things, but I walk through it in the post, here is a direct link to the Disc priest-relevant bit:

http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2...s-in-5-4/#disc