Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    he bragged in another thread about haggling ina charity shop too, odd fella.
    I read that one, the charity shop gave him a free item, that was pretty lulz worthy.

Deleted
    I think he's one of 'those that shall not be named'.

If he isn't, he probably wears a helmet and armbands in real life.

Deleted
    Just make sure this won't happen to you

Why would you buy a knockoff of a legit product that you can usually get a 400-500 dollar discount on for taking a contract?

Or I mean, really, if a hiphone 5 is an inferior product, you could get an iphone 4S for free with a contract now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do what you want but just remember you buy cheap you get cheap. Me? I stay the hell away from buying a phone online and from China no less. Just go to the Apple store or Best Buy or some electronic store to get a phone.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    ...did you just compare people pointing out your grammar and sentence structure to racists?

Also, am I a terrible "human beaning" for wondering why you're called "West New York Irish Guy" and you have a hard time with English?
    I always thought it meant whiny Irish Guy, you know, since he tends to whine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    I always thought it meant whiny Irish Guy, you know, since he tends to whine.
    I can never unsee this now, it is officially my new name for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I can never unsee this now, it is officially my new name for him.
    Really? A lot of people including me took him for a whiny irish guy until he pointed out it was Western New York and that apparently irish grandparents means youre irish.