Resto druid Healing 5.4 PTR

Hi Guys

Just want to get some feeling from you guys that also do some ptr testing.

Currently it seems in 10man resto shaman and druids are doing much better than the priest and hpala's.

Do you think this will be nerfed or balanced since from my experience priests and pala's normally pan out to be more effective at healing than druids.

Or would you stay druid for 5.4 or go disc if you enjoyed that as well for 5.4?

Deleted
    I would play what ever is more fun cause both classes will probably be good different fights (Tortos HC druid>Disc, Horridon Disc>Druid). But ofc druid is the most fun healing class so easy choice

Deleted
    Play whatever suits you and obviously you are good at. Obviously everything has to do with how much skilled and knowledgable the player is. That being said don't be that guy who re-rolls because a certain class appears, on paper, to perform better. If that was the attitude everyone would be playing mages and rogues. Additionally, I strongly disagree that priests and holydins outperform a GOOD resto druid, like ever. Maybe priests in some encounters they do, but overall, as an end game raider, I would never consider re-rolling my druid for my priest, especially in 5.4, since druids will get for once all the love.

I want to play my druid so bad. Currently playing my MW monk and a holy priest. Thing is that my raid leader is tanking as a druid and wants to go healing and urges me to stop playing MW and go for the priest come 5.4, so he can heal.

Yeah... no chance.

Well i have to opportunity to reroll if i want, and the thing is i love both, the disc healing style and ofc my druid i played since wotlk and priest was always my main alt.

Since i have the opportunity to decide it would be nice for a change to play the strongest class if i can choose one of these 2

To be honest, I'm very surprised that they haven't made changes to Efflorescence yet. It would be dream to let it go as is, but since they havne't gotten around to it....