Thread: meta gem in pvp

Deleted

meta gem in pvp

do you use 200int+3%critdmg or the pvp meta with 600power and 700resi in 3v3

Deleted
    noone have any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Freaze View Post
    noone have any idea?
    I would venture to say that since pvp power is pretty useless and how little resil matters i say stick with the burning primal. Int is our primary stat for pvp now but I don't know the weights i.e. 216 int or whatever vs. 600 power but I do know that stam is now better defensively then resil. And 3% crit damage is pretty huge.

I'm actually interested in this question, but I'm thinking about sinister primal diamond since the haste proc can lead to heavy burst.
    In your case I would use burning primal diamond. I dont really see the gain in 600pvp power and 700 res.

Quote Originally Posted by insen View Post
    I'm actually interested in this question, but I'm thinking about sinister primal diamond since the haste proc can lead to heavy burst.
    In your case I would use burning primal diamond. I dont really see the gain in 600pvp power and 700 res.
    They have reducing the proc chance so much in pvp that is silly, that and is incredibly unpredictable. Sometimes it procs inside itself and other times you get like 2 procs over an entire bg. Not really worth it.

Deleted
    i heard you use the pvp gem in comps where youre in focus most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbud View Post
    They have reducing the proc chance so much in pvp that is silly, that and is incredibly unpredictable. Sometimes it procs inside itself and other times you get like 2 procs over an entire bg. Not really worth it.
    Ah ok didn't know about the different proc chances. Thanks for the hint.

As a frost mage, we get so many guaranteed crits and boosting their damage by 3% just with a gem? Me liekz.