Thread: Best spec 5.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tryout Both Specs and Play Which you like more.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    just play whatever you like....

Quote Originally Posted by Acousticferret View Post
    Play whats fun, F*ck whats best.
    While I agree in principle, the challenge is when a person has raiding as a large component of their definition of fun. They may not be able to what you suggest. I have classes I would prefer to play but couldn't get in raids. That has happened since the beginning in classic. For better or worse ... it is. *shrug*

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes but he just hit 90, most likely an alt and very unlikely to be doing high end raiding so whats doing the "best dps" dont really matter

another thing is if you dont like playing a certain spec you will also most likely put less effort in it and end up being worse anyway.

I used to make all my alts healers or tank because its 10000 times easier to pug, but I dont really like it, now id rather not play at all (cant get in raids) than having to play something i hate.

Like others have said, play what you like the best. But, I could tell you that the Lava Lash nerfs were reverted for Enhancement (and LvB for Ele). Stormstrike is still nerfed but who knows.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lava Lash nerf being reverted does very little to make the spec any more attractive.