Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They should just spread out all the important things. Ofc no one wants to go to these cities if there is nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Indeed. While I'd love to see changes to the cities mentioned in the OP, it'd be useless unless they added vendors and portals as well. As someone who recently went from several years to only playing Horde, I really don't want to have to hang out in Orgrimmar. The city's layout is shit, and I can't find anything. Add portals to other cities and I'd hang out in Silvermoon or Undercity all the time!
    You can't find shit in Orgrimmar yet you have no problem with Undercity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh while it would be nice for other cities to get developed I would still prefer they get Stormwind and Orgrimmar one last update.

Stormwind obviously is being repaired but is still missing a whole district. That needs to be fixed. Heck part of Varian short story was directly about Varian wishing to rebuild SW again to prove that SW would always rise again.

Orgrimmar has also just been a war zone. It would be nice to see it be damaged and have construction showing them replacing the metal with more traditional architecture. It would seem a little odd for it to come out of a siege completely unscathed.

They do not need any revamp. What they need is people in them. They are beautiful enough, honestly.

Deleted
    Undercity yes.
    But Silvermoon and Exodar is so dead citys. No-one will not care.
    And add The Battle of Undercity back please!

Id be fine with them adding Void/Transmog/Reforge/Upgrade NPCs too all capital cities, as well as a portal to Pandaria. Tired of being funneled into Org/Shrine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exodar is, storywise at least, fully operational again.
    This should be reflected in game.
    Probably our mode of transport to get to wherever we need to go in a Legion expansion.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Exodar is, storywise at least, fully operational again.
    This should be reflected in game.
    Probably our mode of transport to get to wherever we need to go in a Legion expansion.

Please, at the least that. I really don't want to go wherever we go in A Burning Legion expansion via more portals. I'd like a cutscene where we take off via the Exodar or a smaller Dimensional Fortress.

Deleted
    back in wotlk i allways used to hang in undercity and im missing those times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Please, at the least that. I really don't want to go wherever we go in A Burning Legion expansion via more portals. I'd like a cutscene where we take off via the Exodar or a smaller Dimensional Fortress.
    Agree. I wil lhate, if we should go back to some small city..

tbh they should be removed and converted into over-run faction specific daily zones imo.

No, not really. We just had a whole revamp of the older zones and Blizzard even admitted that they spend too much time on that and therefor didn't have enough time to add everything they wanted to add to the game. Things got delayed and it's not like I am really enjoying the new zones that much. 99% of the time I am doing dungeons anyway.

If you want those cities to be redesigned they should make them more efficient like Orgrimmar and Stormwind (AH/bank wise) so people actually go there.

Those cities are pretty much useless so there would be no point in remaking them. I use mainly OG and TB (darkmoon) and then Dalaran (cuz i got ring to teleport there)...I haven't been in UD or Silvermoon for ages.

And with my ali characters there is Darnassus and Stormwind. Exodar is a dead city because you can go only to the 2 leveling zones and thats it. Silvermoon has at last Isle of Quel Danas and Zul'Aman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    You can't find shit in Orgrimmar yet you have no problem with Undercity?
    Aye. Undercity is small and has logical names for the quarters, so most things are easy to find. Orgrimmar is just "ehh was it in Honor or Strength?".
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt it, but what I would like to see is, portal, the same as SW and Org, i would love to hang around there as much as i do in Org

Deleted
    They don't need facelifts, what they need is portals to get there. I'd always pick one of them till Cata decided to remove all portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it, but it'd still be a waste of development time. Such a pity.

Deleted
    No, they don't need a facelift. Just portals, so people can go to a city that's not Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those were the glory days when the whole server was gathered in Ironforge. I would really appreciate some convinience in those not-so-populated cities.

Deleted
    The sollution is simple. First, add portals to new zones from all the capitals. The reason why players don't sit in them isn't because they're bad, it's because of convenience, the transmog npcs are in SW/ORG, the portals are in SW/ORG, the reforge are in SW/ORG... why? Put them in the other cities too.

No room? Well then put one portal, when someone selects it, they're given options of where to go.

Also, they can start with old cities. Ironforge and Undercity first since they were the most populated after SW and ORG, then Darnassus and Thunder Bluff, and last, but not least, Exodar and Silvermoon.